Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2020/2021

18 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

The kneeling was used by the protest groups at BLM marches, the same groups that ended up burning flags in the UK and looting stores over in USA. They actively want to defund the police and it's listed as an aim on their website.

Now the current kneeling may not be a representation of the BLM protests or group, but just advocating that 'Black Lives Matter', but the knee will always be connected to the original protests due to them using it in the early days and the police officers kneeling etc. The average football fan (especially Millwall with all due respect to them), isn't going to take time out of their day to research and try to figure out what the currently kneeling means, and I doubt there's even an actual answer, it's down to each individual to interpret it how they want.

It'd be interesting to see what the Millwall fans would do if there was something different happening rather than a kneel and it was linked to the Kick It Out campaign, if they boo'd that then I'd agree with everyone that they're idiots.

I think a lot of it also depends on where you're brought up. Ask lads from Leicester, Bradford and Birmingham if they think this country is racist and you'll get a completely different answer to those from places like Newcastle, Somerset and Huddersfield (just randomly picked cities).

I don't think everyone on here or in life will ever agree with each other, so it's a pointless argument really!

and some people who wear poppies support bombing other nations to the ground and deny and openly support war crimes commited by british soldiers. There are also neo fascists groups that wear it and use it when comitting grave acts of violence. 2 can play this game. BUT of course most of those who wear poppies, are not like that. 

Forest equalise via Tony K, and then go 2-1 down. Doesn't change that they are truly bad. Park double decker bus,  hoof ball by-passing a non existent midfield. Turgid shocking football. 

Sometimes we forget how far ahead we are of these dead clubs like Forest.  People here often complain about Ayoze Perez. He is Maradona compared to the donkeys in the Forest team.

11 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Forest spent 3 seasons down there and were promoted the season we were relegated from the Championship.

The Sheep - 1985.

Don't think they've ever been down there at the same time.

Was gonna say, I don't recall Derby being in the third tier. Similar to Sunderland and Ipswich.

15 hours ago, Koke said:

Forest equalise via Tony K, and then go 2-1 down. Doesn't change that they are truly bad. Park double decker bus,  hoof ball by-passing a non existent midfield. Turgid shocking football. 

Sometimes we forget how far ahead we are of these dead clubs like Forest.  People here often complain about Ayoze Perez. He is Maradona compared to the donkeys in the Forest team.

I don't ever want to go back to that division. Some of the sides are awful to watch. At the time I sort of didn't see it but having experienced top flight football consistently now the quality is big.

I miss some of the away days (Wednesday, Barnsley, QPR etc) but I wouldn't swap being in the PL for being back in the Championship.

Edited by Fox92

On 09/12/2020 at 10:43, NasPb said:

and some people who wear poppies support bombing other nations to the ground and deny and openly support war crimes commited by british soldiers. There are also neo fascists groups that wear it and use it when comitting grave acts of violence. 2 can play this game. BUT of course most of those who wear poppies, are not like that. 

Hello jeremy Corbyn 

On 10/12/2020 at 01:45, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Notts Forest have scored just 3 goals in their 9 away games.

The first was a long range Lolley effort which deflected in at Blackburn.

The second was an own goal at Luton.

The third was a cross from Knockaert.

They really are pants right now.

Assume that they need to ride this season out and try to survive (not that I'd be devastated if they went down) and let Houghton build a team? They've had more managers than hot breakfasts over the years. That hasn't worked, surely they need to give someone with the prowess like CH time, actual time. 2,3,4 years.

Pipe dream of course, he'll probably be gone by April, but if you turnover players and managers that much you're asking for it.