Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2020/2021

Used to like Bournemouth but after last seasons game there i've gone off them - Not that they did anything wrong, it was all on our part and our fault chucking that game away, it's a case of bad memories regarding Bournemouth I guess. lol

Just now, Sharpe's Fox said:

I've had a grudge against Bournemouth since we drew against them at home in January of the title winning season. It didn't mean anything but I don't care. I'm not a bitter person.

We know your grudge against Spurs started in the womb, was your Mum a closet Arsenal fan?

Prefer Swansea because I had a soft for them ever since they were in the PremierLeague. Peak Swansea in the early to mid 2010s were a joy. They played some truly sensational football. 

I love Swansea commentators. Unapologetic biased and goes crazy when Swans score. The passion when Matt Grimes pulls one into the top corner.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Shame for Barnsley I wonder if they can do similar next season.

Due to their budgets Barnsley usually lose their best players. In recent season Alfie Mawson, John Stones, Conor Hourihane, Sam Winnall etc have all gone. Plus given their over achievement this season I'd imagine their manager might have some interest too. 

Hopefully they have another good season next season.

2 hours ago, Koke said:

Prefer Swansea because I had a soft for them ever since they were in the PremierLeague. Peak Swansea in the early to mid 2010s were a joy. They played some truly sensational football. 

I love Swansea commentators. Unapologetic biased and goes crazy when Swans score. The passion when Matt Grimes pulls one into the top corner.

Their football under different managers has been incredible. Not sure when it started but Martinez had them playing good stuff then there was Sousa, Rodgers, Laudrup, Potter afterwards and now Cooper. 

Must be a condition for the job to play nice football. Fair play.

• Like 1