Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2020/2021

3 minutes ago, SAFC1 said:

Looking forward to the play-offs getting underway tonight. 

Yep should be good! Going round to a friends to watch them back to back, pleased they're on the same night.

Fans back as well, get a feeling that could actually hinder the home sides tonight, pressure/expectation after so long! 

2 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

I need Barnsley to come up so I can get some closure for that horrific 2-0 loss we had the last time I went to Oakwell.

You know, the one where we all thought Pearson was getting his P45 and Ben Marshall swore at us for strolling across to take a corner when we were two down?

Apart from meeting Andy King's parents, pretty crappy time all round, but still a proper away day.

Barnsley for me also. One of the best away days in the Country.

Failing that, my next preference is Brentford.

I reckon the Football League are privately fearing the look of all three relegated teams bouncing straight back.

With the ways things are you wouldn't rule out something similar next season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Hope Brentford can get it done. Been knocking on the door for awhile now.

I'm bored with Cherries and Swans.

Rooting for the trendy Brentford/Barnsley matchup.

I'm probably not doing the two any favours lol

Honestly. We lose Sheff Utd, West Brom and Fulham. Three banging away days (first two especially) and now we might have Swansea back in our lives. Jesus.

Would love either Brentford or Barnsley please. Both would be cracking aways. Hope they both turn it around on Saturday.

12 hours ago, Koke said:

How does Barnsley constantly have such low pass accuracy. 38% pass accuracy for a Championship play off team is absurd.

Direct football. Give me that over a team with 90% pass accuracy that barely leaves their half because they're terrified of losing the ball.

17 hours ago, Corky said:

I reckon the Football League are privately fearing the look of all three relegated teams bouncing straight back.

With the ways things are you wouldn't rule out something similar next season.

I would. Sheffield United haven't got a prayer IMO.

That said I think the other two probably have a good chance. You've got a bit of a problem if you have another situation where 3+ of the 6 swap over. 5 in one season is ridiculous.

17 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

We all knew it lol

And then Bournemouth promoted despite like us being rubbish for about 6 months of the season.

We definitely came good just as the teams around us started to struggle which makes our promotion look easier than it really was !

We might finish 5th for a second successive season yet I I still look at championship promotion race and hope the team's most likely to go straight back down go up, just so there is no relegation concerns lol

Hope Brentford or Barnsley can come up for something a bit different. 

On 17/05/2021 at 21:06, Koke said:

How does Barnsley constantly have such low pass accuracy. 38% pass accuracy for a Championship play off team is absurd.

Happy to go long and hit the target men, turn the opposition defenders, or turnover possession high up to set the press. The intensity and physicality they play with is excellent, hope they turn it around Saturday.