Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2020/2021

40 minutes ago, Koke said:

I've always wanted smaller clubs to get promoted. Never understood people who were eager to see bigger clubs (Newcastle, Villa, Leeds etc) come up. These bigger clubs could potentially be a problem for us, as they would operate in our space. Barnsley, Bournemouth, Brighton, Swansea, Brentford will be bottom half fodder and will never be a threat to us. 

So I'm glad to see any of the 4 play off teams come up.

It comes down to fans, stadiums atmosphere etc. Trips to Villa Park, Elland Road, St James's Park etc. generally have more going for them than Swansea away. 

Proper football game this.

So entertaining.

No idea what the commentator is on though. How was the penalty a "natural position"? He sticks his arms up high and straight to the ball to deliberately block the cross. :D Its as stonewall as they get.

Edited by Sampson

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

Why does Goodman keep saying how harsh the pen was? The defender clearly had his hands and arms in the air when the ball struck them.

I don’t know it was a clear pen imo. I think maybe cos he said it wasn’t a pen initially then when he saw the replays was too stubborn to admit he was wrong. 

I feel like no away goals makes the play offs even better.

Knowing that you’re always still in the game and also always potentially a goal away from not leading anymore. Makes both teams go for it in both legs.

Can’t think of anything worse than this ****ing Bournemouth team back in the prem, so I hope Brentford win this one. Not too fussed from that point on, ideally would love to see Barnsley get promoted. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

It comes down to fans, stadiums atmosphere etc. Trips to Villa Park, Elland Road, St James's Park etc. generally have more going for them than Swansea away. 

Have you ever been to Swansea away? Ignoring the fact that it’s so hard to get to I’ve always found it to have a top atmosphere. It’s one of the few clubs of that stature where you get such an intense experience. Of course it’s not a villa park or an elland road but it’s well above average in my experience!