Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue-fox

Man United Match Thread

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Well maybe you should ask yourself if you’re asking too much of a lad who’s had a handful of starts at any level? 

Of course itvwould be completely different if there was a guy ahead of him, open and available and he kept putting it in the stands - but he’s not had that today.

Asking too much of him? I’m suggesting he isn’t good enough on the ball yet. Nothing more. Or less 

Just now, Kopfkino said:

He's not being scapegoated. He is almost solely responsible for the goal we conceded

We won’t lose the game cos he got caught in possession. We’ll lose it cos we can’t take our chances

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I’m sorry but that wasn’t Hamza. It was Evans and Morgan. They are looking forward and trying to keep possession knowing full well the midfielder is being closed down. It was another dumbass move by our experienced players.

There's no need to be passing back to the keeper from almost the half way line under very little pressure. 

Hamza made the error. 

3 minutes ago, BlueSi13 said:

Game over, season over.  ANOTHER big game bottled.

Dicking around at the back and ANOTHER defensive howler.  An absolute gift.

Only ourselves to blame.  With the opportunities we've had we could have been out of sight if we had an OUNCE of quality in the final 3rd.

Finishing 5th is both an incredible finish AND an absolute disaster.

Time to blow this team up and rebuild in my opinion.  Simply not strong enough mentally and not enough offensive quality to make up for it.

Take your meds.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1