Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue-fox

Man United Match Thread

1 minute ago, GingerrrFox said:

I genuinely wonder whether our players wanted Champions League football with how we’ve performed today. 

I genuinely believe we've played well but a lack of quality has cost us. One mistake and we've been done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fktf said:

We look pretty. But have we created a chance?

Two good ones in the first half. a 3 against 2 with an Ianacho scuff. then a good ndidi opportunity on the edge of the box.

Guest bennytwohats
1 minute ago, Foxhateram said:

Never a pen, every ball in the box apparently is a freekick to them.... 

Maguire doesn't go for a blatent red!

Another game manipulated by shite refs to aide United. How can you still get it wrong using VAR!?

Bro there has barely been a contentious decision in this game

1 minute ago, Foxhateram said:

Never a pen, every ball in the box apparently is a freekick to them.... 

Maguire doesn't go for a blatent red!

Another game manipulated by shite refs to aide United. How can you still get it wrong using VAR!?

Nah. Only got ourselves to blame mate

Just now, UniFox21 said:

We don't deserve to lose this 

We do when we waste as many chances as we have. Add this to the Spurs game how many shots have we had in the two games without scoring?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GingerrrFox said:

I genuinely wonder whether our players wanted Champions League football with how we’ve performed today. 

Stupid comment, we came with a game plan and have largely executed. 

It’s not like United brilliance is getting them over the line, we’ve been more than a match today. 

Ultimately what’s happened has happened, but there’s still plenty of reason to be proud in this team.

• Like 3

I don't know why we expected anything less than a loss.  The last 20 odd games have been absolute shite for the most part. I'm glad the seasons finished now, because another half a dozen games or so we'd be lucky to still be in the top 10