Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue-fox

Man United Match Thread

Said many times we miss Ricardo. Squad just wasn’t big/quality enough to lose Ricardo, Maddison, Chilwell and Fuchs to injury, Soyuncu to a moment of stupidity, and several players to loss of form. 

I’m gutted we’re going to miss out on CL when we really shouldn’t have done - that result to Bournemouth is going to haunt me for years. But finishing 5th is not a total failure. 

Need a complete overhaul of the squad. I hope we don’t sign Bennett. Need to get rid of Slimani, Silva, Ghezzal, and others. Hope we can do some good business in the window in return, at least we gave European football as a bargaining chip.

• Like 1

Just now, Deeg67 said:

Grow up and stop blaming the ref.  We brought this on ourselves, the penalty was a penalty, and we're getting exactly what we deserve.

so what about the one of nacho in the first half? im sure if that was a utd player it would have been given,

im not blaming the ref for us here, its the fact that so much has gone the likes of Utd's way this season its beyond a joke, any team outside the big 6 are lucky to get anything