Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

James Tarkowski

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

We are just ****ing with West Ham. Pricks trying to follow what we do. Let’s just confuse the bastards.

Remember when Vichai refused to loan them Slimani because Brady had done spouted bollocks in her column about him buying wine just before sacking Ranieri?

I hope it's our policy to ruin the ****ers out of spite from now on.

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Remember when Vichai refused to loan them Slimani because Brady had done spouted bollocks in her column about him buying wine just before sacking Ranieri?

Maybe they took offence to WHU trying to muscle in on Fofana, and we thought ‘two can play that game’?

2 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Maybe they took offence to WHU trying to muscle in on Fofana, and we thought ‘two can play that game’?

Our brass have never been big fans of Brady and the Dildo Brothers.

Edited by The_77

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Top: Dont care how much it costs, sign both!

13 minutes ago, Ricey said:

We should have signed a CB in either of the last two windows. Clubs know we are desperate and they want to fill the financial void that Covid has left.

It's not like we didn't try. IIRC, we were getting quoted £50m for Tarkowski and £70m for Ake last summer. They knew we were desperate back then, as well.