Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dwight McNeil

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Doubt the apocalypse itself would give Demi a fright tbh

Just now, Trav Le Bleu said:

The guy who almost walked unwittingly into rotating helicopter blades?

Aye my mistake....

*Thick Brummy Accent* "Did you say something driver? Only i'm trying to upload Isaiah 40:28 to my instagram stories with the caption "tomorrow it'll be my day" like"

• Haha 1

Looking like this is over before it has begun too me. (Or mistaken identity)

@Ric Flair getting his own way and sabotagIng this deal for yet another bright young pretender in order to bring in one of his fancy Dan’s  from Europe. :ph34r:

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Strokes said:

If he delivers less than expected, is that a good thing?

His expected assists is like XG (that conversation when quiet when we didn’t like the look at it by the way!)

it simply tells us that there forwards were not good at converting the good opportunities he created…. With someone as lethal Vardy on the end of his attempted assists we should expect this figure to improve dramatically…

An interesting and highly relevant stat…

11 minutes ago, bald reynard said:

What colour was the Mercedes ?  Fox in Notts said on the Ozan Kabak thread 15 minutes ago, he saw, "an athletic loooking chap in a Turkey tracksuit stepping out of a WHITE MERCEDES at Leicester Forest East services".  He reckons the guy, "was about 6'2".  Adding, "the car was driven by someone else, he was a passenger".

Back Mercedes V Class, was modified by AC13 which is a company footballers go to owned by Marlon Harewood.

Edited by kylestyle06

1 minute ago, kylestyle06 said:

Back Mercedes V Class, was modified by AC13 which is a company footballers go to owned by Marlon Harewood.

That's got to be Kasper, right ? Returning from international duty. Post international by physio's before Sunday. I am sure he has one of those. 

38 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Does he get points for megging Alderweireld?

26736-B5-B-CDA4-4473-9-C8-E-791-BF28-EAE

42 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I stand by my opinion, he's not very quick or skilful. He's a left footed Marc Albrighton and I'm sorry I can't get excited about this. I am a purveyor of flair, don't insult me you little herbert.

"I stand by my opinion. I'm not going to give any reasoning behind it but I stand by it."

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Similar repertoire of skills as Albrighton. Not a great deal in his armoury, happy to be proven wrong but I won't be. 

Why do you see that as a bad thing?

I find it bizarre that a Leicester City fan would say "He's like Albrighton" in a manner designed to undermine his abilities.

If he's half the play Albrighton has been for us then happy days.

• Like 2

Just now, AKCJ said:

I find it bizarre that a Leicester City fan would say "He's like Albrighton" in a manner designed to undermine his abilities.

Quite simple. Flair ... our fan base are obsessed with two things. Inverted wingers and flair. Anything else doesn’t reach our ‘new’ benchmark. He looks good on that clip v Spurs. Very technical. 

10% of Jamie Vardy's goals are headers. Might not seem like a lot and I know I mentioned this a while back in the thread, but he is genuinely quality with his head if he gets the service. The last time he scored a few was when prime Albrighton was whipping it into him! 

It's EXACTLY what we are lacking, someone to whip it in either along the floor or on to his head! For those front and back post tap ins/headers.

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

You know what Ric is like.

He only likes players who can produce 10 step overs in a row.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

this is pretty interesting... maybe looking at this wrong and he may be being considered as a Chilwell replacement? (Probably with a back 3) 

Which with JJ slipping in alongside Evans and Cags might explain the Fofana signing rather than a more established player?? 🤷‍♂️