Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dwight McNeil

1 minute ago, fox_up_north said:

Tbf I am mildly jealous of the business Newcastle have done. That's definitely a team that's got some more fight in it. 

Sadly I agree . The one constant in the last few years is that Newcastle have consistently been a complete laughing stock - I hope that doesn’t change now 

11 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

You have literally all been conned.

Craig mitch interviewed Harvey Barnes today.....the resemblance is pretty weak but I could see someone getting confused. That's who will have been at the training ground 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Can he play left mid though?

15 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

You have literally all been conned.

Craig mitch interviewed Harvey Barnes today.....the resemblance is pretty weak but I could see someone getting confused. That's who will have been at the training ground 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I agree ……… @Bert …….. you're relegated to @LinekersApples status !!!

7 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

There is no resemblance between Mitch and McNeil you absolute dicks 

if you know them both then there isn't but if you don't and someone is on the wind up then wouldn't be difficult //////

on the plus side, we have 'colleen ronneyed'  indykalia if anyone had any doubts about his reliability ….. back to zingers for him! 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Burnley fans have also posted he is coming here though and that was the same time Bert mentioned it so it could still be happening (hope not)

Wasn't that based off here though?

Now deleted the thread. 

https://www.uptheclarets.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49666

Edited by Abrasive fox
  • Like 1