Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dwight McNeil

1 minute ago, jmono84 said:

It still could have happened and it might turn out to be bs it’s not like Bert is saying he seen the guy for himself and lying to get cheap thrills. Give the guy a break man.

Simp 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

It still could have happened and it might turn out to be bs it’s not like Bert is saying he seen the guy for himself and lying to get cheap thrills. Give the guy a break man.

It’s cool mate, I’m not arsed 👍🏻 Some people can’t take things for what they are but that’s fine, that’s life. 

• Like 2

I am as bad as anybody and crave new faces- by jove we need them - but they’ll come.  It’s just the club are being so secretive to ensure the deals aren’t jeopardised.

It’s like waiting for Christmas Day and we’re trying to find out what’s in the presents- new players- under the tree before they’re revealed.  That’s the analogy I’ve come up with 😂

19 minutes ago, Bert said:

Some people lol Got told Dwight McNeil was there, passed it on. That’s all there is to it 👍🏻

Just make sure your source verifies ID's from now on. 

Obviously kidding mate, these things happen. At the very least it was comedy gold. I've been chuckling away all night. 

Just now, Bert said:

Deja Vu to what exactly? In all the years I’ve been privy to hearing a bit I’ve only ever once been on the wind up. Every other time has been genuine, just like today has been. Used to let it bother me if things didn’t come off but really don’t anymore as there’s lots more important things going on in the world. 

made the day more interesting no harm has been done:)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bert said:

Deja Vu to what exactly? In all the years I’ve been privy to hearing a bit I’ve only ever once been on the wind up. Every other time has been genuine, just like today has been. Used to let it bother me if things didn’t come off but really don’t anymore as there’s lots more important things going on in the world. 

Do you still think it was McNeil or a misunderstanding?

9 minutes ago, Bert said:

The abuse hurled at you is deja vu. I'm just shaking my head at all the folks getting their nickers in a twist.

2 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Do you still think it was McNeil or a misunderstanding?

Well I’ve not heard anything back from him since I’ve asked the question, even double asked if he was sure before I posted and he said yes. 

Just now, shen said:

The abuse hurled at you is deja vu. I'm just shaking my head at all the folks getting their nickers in a twist.

Oh right, fair enough but as stated doesn’t bother. Let the trolls have their fun mate :D

15 minutes ago, Bert said:

Behave Bert. You're a wind up merchant and have previous. 

Get back in your box 

X

• Haha 3