Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dwight McNeil

Just now, lcfcbluearmy said:

I mean surely it is completely possible that Craig Mitch interviewed Barnes and McNeil is also at the trading ground these are not exclusive situations

When abrasive fox who is reliable says that McNeil was training with Burnley today, I think the odds are against him being at our training ground.

Just now, turkish14 said:

When abrasive fox who is reliable says that McNeil was training with Burnley today, I think the odds are against him being at our training ground.

I didn’t see that it was said he was training with Burnley today just that people were saying that Bert had got the two confused

14 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

Just to be clear I don't think anyone has tried to con anyone - bert is pretty reliable and has got more right than wrong. The whole thing doesn't stack up to me and I cant see Burnley wanting to sell. I also wouldn't consider me reliable or anywhere near itk but there you go. Also if he rocks up tomorrow I'll be delighted - think he'd be a terrific signing.

Edited by Abrasive fox
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Imagine if someone just gets in from work and reads this thread from their last viewed. **** me what a couple of hours they will have. 

I wish I could erase my memories and relive that 5 minutes again. What a time to be alive. 

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Coming back to this thread 3 hours later and it sounds like I've missed a FoxesTalk history maker.

4 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Seriously I’ve missed it all, what page does the fun begin?

4FDC8EF7-6A0B-4145-AB7E-2DFF3874D7B1.jpeg.8dfa24f0868e3b22080636cc49bb4145.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Seriously I’ve missed it all, what page does the fun begin?

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Coming back to this thread 3 hours later and it sounds like I've missed a FoxesTalk history maker.

This is 'Hall of Fame' material, I reckon.

• Haha 2

Just now, Bert said:

Some people lol Got told Dwight McNeil was there, passed it on. That’s all there is to it 👍🏻

This is all so deja vu. You must either lhave the thickest skin or love winding people up :D