Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dwight McNeil

Just now, Abrasive fox said:

Is it at all possible that there is someone at the training ground who looks like him?

He was training with Burnley yesterday and I'm told trained there again today. Would explain why people keep getting tipped off - theres a lookalike on the loose.

I would imagine this is the case. Stand down people 

• Like 1

I think he's a decent player, wouldn't really want to be paying this amount but I think he improves us. He looks the sort of character that will go down well here. People are happy to play £25m plus for a player from the championship but this is too much.

We have benefited from English and premier League tax so it's our turn to pay more. With the additional bonus if him being readily available rather than the quarantine stuff with players from abroad

If there is any truth in it, that is.

Edited by RowlattsFox

4 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Still not seeing anything reported about this in today's media. Are we sure this is on?

Definitely. Someone checked his nan's instagram story and she'd tagged him on a picture of the M1 junction 21A pointing to the King Power Stadium, and an "👀" emoji. 

It's on.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Abrasive fox said:

Is it at all possible that there is someone at the training ground who looks like him?

He was training with Burnley yesterday and I'm told trained there again today. Would explain why people keep getting tipped off - theres a lookalike on the loose.

Someone's mistook Perez for him haven't they...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kylestyle06 said:

A player has just left the training ground being chauffeured in a Mercedes V class with very tinted windows. Tried to look in on the bypass towards Fosse Park to see who it was but the windows were too dark, could just see an outline.

So it could be empty or not even a player lol

2 minutes ago, kylestyle06 said:

A player has just left the training ground being chauffeured in a Mercedes V class with very tinted windows. Tried to look in on the bypass towards Fosse Park to see who it was but the windows were too dark, could just see an outline.

We’re signing The Saint? (Apologies to younger readers). 

3 minutes ago, kylestyle06 said:

We clutching now

23 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

I believe there's still a distinction, key passes would be the flat integer number of balls leading to a chance on goal whereas expected assists is worked out by statistical boffinry from looking at the xG from his passes. 

Edit:  I think.  I'm mostly guessing here so don't take my word as gospel.

Sounds a bit too complex for my footballing brain.

I only have two pigeon holes, shit or brilliant, I’m thinking shit.

6 minutes ago, kylestyle06 said:

Did it  have the number plate DM1?

Edited by surrifox

13 minutes ago, kylestyle06 said:

A real fan would have driven alongside, opened the window and jumped onto the bonnet to get a real good look.#plasticfans

1 minute ago, sishades said:

A real fan would have driven alongside, opened the window and jumped onto the bonnet to get a real good look.#plasticfans

Would have given poor Demarai quite the fright! 

21 minutes ago, kylestyle06 said:

What colour was the Mercedes ?  Fox in Notts said on the Ozan Kabak thread 15 minutes ago, he saw, "an athletic loooking chap in a Turkey tracksuit stepping out of a WHITE MERCEDES at Leicester Forest East services".  He reckons the guy, "was about 6'2".  Adding, "the car was driven by someone else, he was a passenger".

Edited by bald reynard