Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ALC Fox

Ben White

2 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

£50 million is nuts. I'd be happy if we got him for around £30 million though, he is fantastic

I’ve hardly seen him play, but if he was worth £30 mill why wasn’t he first choice at Brighton last season when they had Shane Duffy playing regularly? 

• Like 1

Just now, Blue Fox 72 said:

No, no and no again to John Stones.

Yeah established, full international that is quick and actually a very good footballer... Nope definitely not. 

He has had a rough time at Man City and often been used as a scapegoat. 

• Like 2

He is very highly rated and it would probably be best for the lad's development to do at least a season at Brighton where he's guaranteed a PL starting place in a back 3 alongside more experienced centre backs like Dunk and Webster.

I kind of hope Brighton keep him as it will be a two fingers to the clubs chasing him (even if one of the clubs is supposedly us) and a signal that they won't just roll over to let him go 

4 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Where has this come from? Never even heard of the lad.

The fact you've never heard of him is a bit meaningless, really. It reminds me of my friends, who like to demonstrate their knowledge of tennis players by proudly announcing 'never heard of them'.