Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Florian Thauvin

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

He most certainly was but at the price he's supposedly available at and his track record since then he'd have to be a serious option. 

..I can't get my head around the fee!!!

Is it just the long term injury that has generated such a low fee or is there something else that is going on that we are overlooking. With one more year to go on his contract and at twenty seven years old, someone of his experience surely warrants a more significant fee.

I just do not see this as a great move and highly suspicious of this opportunity.

4 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Why do all the players linked to us begin with T. Thauvin, Tagliafico, Telles, Tsimikas, Trincao, Tsygankov, Traore, 

Welcome Townsend, Tarkowski and Tomkins.

Finished the s list. Slimani Silva soyuncu onto the Ts now:D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

He'll surely fancy a crack at the CL with them then and walk away for free next summer.

Perhaps but time is running out in his career for a big move on big wages, and I'm sure we would pay more than Atalanta. I do agree though that the smartest thing he could do is not sign a contract and see his final year out to get a more lucrative move. Look at the money Ramsey got by waiting to switch to Juventus for example.

47 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

..I can't get my head around the fee!!!

Is it just the long term injury that has generated such a low fee or is there something else that is going on that we are overlooking. With one more year to go on his contract and at twenty seven years old, someone of his experience surely warrants a more significant fee.

I just do not see this as a great move and highly suspicious of this opportunity.

Fee is about right for someone with 1 year left on their deal, especially someone who has missed a season through injury

Edited by moore_94

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Why do all the players linked to us begin with T. Thauvin, Tagliafico, Telles, Tsimikas, Trincao, Tsygankov, Traore, 

Welcome Townsend, Tarkowski and Tomkins.

Would love for us to be linked with Marcus Thuram. 

Edited by Vindaloo FOX

11 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

@RoyFox would blow a gasket if we got Thauvin. I'd love to see him here, we must stand a chance of getting him as we'd pay £100k a week given we'd get him for under £20m and that will be double what he'd get at Atalanta and Marseille.

No CL will have ruined any chance sadly 

• Sad 2