Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Florian Thauvin

22 minutes ago, s11nny said:

Birmingham live has used the quotes today too. Saying they have quoted it from some site called maxifoot which also looks a bit suspect.

http://www.maxifoot.fr/football/article-44749.htm

Article from 3 days ago, only picked up by English media today (which is where I'm assuming HITC have got it from also). Presumably speaking after the game against Brest, so at least that suggests it might be a genuine quote. I wouldn't rule anything out on the basis of it though - no player with any sense would say "Yes, I'm planning on leaving ASAP" at any stage, let alone to their own club's media/fans. 

People seem to react to everything that gets said in a transfer window as if its gospel, as if no-one has ever lied or told a mistruth about a transfer before... lol 99% of transfer window 'news' is pure speculation, and there's probably at least 50% of enquiries and negotiations which never see the light of day as far as the public are concerned. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The_77 said:

Thauvin had a helluva game yesterday against PSG. That game was a war and he was able to carry or pass the ball out of so many tight situations. I was very impressed by him. 

One of the very few to get booked too. Good character.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Nick said:

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/09/26/i-have-no-choice-reported-13m-aston-villa-and-leicester-target-says-he-could-leave/

Now saying he’s likely to move and needs a new club!

Hmm - here we go again?

Would love him here, but I think the door might be closed now we have Ünder.

Barnes, Ünder and Thauvin as options out wide though :nigel: