Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Florian Thauvin

1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

So was Georginio Wijnaldum. In that same side. Managed by Steve McLaren and Alan Shearer, what chance has anyone got?

I don't think Shearer had anything to do with the 15/16 season, Rafa was appointed after McLaren was sacked. Shearer was there in 08/09 season.

Your point stands though, Huth wasn't wanted at Stoke, Simpson wasn't wanted at QPR in the division below, yet both won the league with us and went on to become two of our most important players ever.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Paddy. said:

So was Georginio Wijnaldum. In that same side. Managed by Steve McLaren and Alan Shearer, what chance has anyone got?

He was top scorer that season with 11 goals, so I'm not sure you can say Wijnaldum was garbage that year? He did, after all, ultimately attract the attention of Liverpool that season. 

On 23/08/2020 at 11:56, DJ Barry Hammond said:

He was top scorer that season with 11 goals, so I'm not sure you can say Wijnaldum was garbage that year? He did, after all, ultimately attract the attention of Liverpool that season. 

4 or 5 of those goals came in one game against a crap norwich side tbf

4 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/09/02/am-i-staying-yes-13m-man-rules-out-joining-aston-villa-or-leicester/

i know it’s a rubbish source but, it has a quote from him directly. He’s staying At Marseille apparently 

There's a 'quote', but no indication of when/where he said it and I can't seem to find any other article mentioning it anywhere. It isn't the sort of thing you'd say out of the blue so he must have been asked it in an interview or something, but if that was the case you wouldn't expect HITC of all places to be breaking the news let alone the only ones reporting it. It may well be the case that he's not coming here, but I find it very difficult to believe that's a genuine quote, especially when you look at some of the other unsubstantiated nonsense that same guy is posting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xen said:

There's a 'quote', but no indication of when/where he said it and I can't seem to find any other article mentioning it anywhere. It isn't the sort of thing you'd say out of the blue so he must have been asked it in an interview or something, but if that was the case you wouldn't expect HITC of all places to be breaking the news let alone the only ones reporting it. It may well be the case that he's not coming here, but I find it very difficult to believe that's a genuine quote, especially when you look at some of the other unsubstantiated nonsense that same guy is posting.

Birmingham live has used the quotes today too. Saying they have quoted it from some site called maxifoot which also looks a bit suspect.

Edited by s11nny