Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Our Internationals 2020/21

Just now, Lambert09 said:

Tbf Maguire really didnt do anything bad to us, its quite sad how many of you want him to fail so badly. Personally I think he seemed like a nice bloke and I genuinely feel sorry for him

I didn't really give a toss when he left, and don't really wish any of these things that have happened to happen to him... but I do find it quite funny

• Like 1

Was a very harsh penalty. Actually serves Southgate right, awful team selection as usual. Just no bite in that team. How can he drop TAA, should really be one of the first picks. Also why not have Barnes in the squad but have 2 GK on the bench. Just makes no sense. It's actually so boring watching England. Take no joy in watching international football now. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

Really? Both were awful challenges, easily yellow card offences, gave the ref no option.

I don't think the second is an awful challenge, got the ball and accidently caught him on the follow through. It's not a dreadful decision, can see why it's given but I think he could get away with it.