Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Our Internationals 2020/21

2 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

The last replay of the first save gets me everytime, the hand just comes out of nowhere 

It’s almost identical to one he made for us in the CL game in Copenhagen.

Scarcely believable how bad England have been tonight.  

Created absolutely **** all against a bang average workmanlike side.  A side who themselves couldn't create **** all against ten men yet we persisted with two holding midfielders.

Utterly grim.

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Forgot about dier 

chilwell didn’t even train - I’m guessing that he plays for Chelsea at the weekend 

mendy - which mendy ? 

Chelsea's new goalkeeper. I'm guessing Frank just pulled Ben back to not risk him. I don't think many of the managers have been happy about these games so early in the season and with such a short pre-season too... we potentially have lost Cags and jonny and Praet is still an unknown.

6 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Did anyone watch the turkey game? How did under look?

didn’t see game but according to commentary he played 86 minutes and wasn’t mentioned much had a few shots; one shot on target and a few assists for chances 

Edited by oxtonfox

Just now, purpleronnie said:

The Nations league is the best thing that's ever happened to Scotland. They're loving it.

I flicked between games this evening.

It pains me to say it, but Scotland in all comps have found some players and a couple of combos and look as good as they have done for years (from a very low base).