Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Our Internationals 2020/21

Just now, Sly said:

Southgate needs to go in the bin.

You wonder what a decent Manager would do with all this talent. 

To me you are right, but I will give him the euros... look it is clear he is testing things in these games so let’s see how that goes, if we are total shit despite the talent available then fair play 

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

I also feel a bit sorry for Maguire. Whatever happened in the summer, it's clearly affected him and he looks like a stressed man. Needs some support from somebody, definitely needs to avoid the internet for time being. 

he wasn’t this bad to be honest, so it has affected him no doubt... 

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

Southgate needs to go in the bin.

You wonder what a decent Manager would do with all this talent. 

He got the job coz he wouldn't embarrass the blazers on their way to gongs.... nit because he is an inspiring tactical genius. What are his credentials?  He is out of his depth. Pearson would do a better job.

• Like 1

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

I also feel a bit sorry for Maguire. Whatever happened in the summer, it's clearly affected him and he looks like a stressed man. Needs some support from somebody, definitely needs to avoid the internet for time being. 

Was just a out to same the same, even his own fans are on his back constantly

The amount of penalties given these days is getting ridiculous.

The rules need to be changed so that the punishment actually fits the crime.

Giving a team an 80 per cent chance of scoring as a punishment for the slightest of misdemeanours - often unintentional - in the penalty area is perverting the course of footballing justice. 

Just now, Walkers said:

Be funny when Maguire gets a call up to the next squad despite only being available for one game against Iceland (disregarding the friendly if we find someone to replace NZ)

Like when Rooney and beckham always got in despite fitness or suspensions lol nothing changes... yes it is good we are producing some good players but you need to use them right and not leave the truly special ones out because they aren’t in the big 6 

Actually a huge 45 minutes for Southgate coming up.  Just feels like the media and wider country are beginning to grow tired of his timid football and baffling team selections.

Competitive wins against the likes of Spain and Belgium have been very welcome, however defeats against the likes of Czech Republic and possibly Denmark tonight are simply not remotely good enough, especially with the talent at his disposal.  

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

Southgate can't lose now. Whatever the result.

I’m just hoping and I think it is quite clear he is testing things out... every game he has done different things.. until the euros we can’t truly judge, but he isn’t trying to put out attacking teams so that worries me. 

• Like 1