Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Timothy Castagne Signs!

It's looking more and more like selling Chilwell was done to ease the cash flow situation to improve the overall squad. That's probably why we allowed him to go for a bit less money, so we could hand out new contracts and sign players faster than other clubs.

Wonder who the next one in will be? I expect we will sign someone else by Saturday, even if they don't play.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, brucey said:

Spurs picked the worst possible time to build a £1 billion stadium. The upkeep costs on that empty stadium must be huge. At least it should keep them with us in “The Other 16” for a while yet. Big clubs aren’t so big without their cash.

Spurs have taken out a huge loan from the govt to ease their cashflow issues

they wanted to sell aurier first to take TC in.   That’s the way the club operates and I would imagine it will cause lots of ructions between levy and Jose.  I notice that they have appointed Trevor birch to run the football side of the club which will perhaps ease the Jose/levy stand off

8 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

It's looking more and more like selling Chilwell was done to ease the cash flow situation to improve the overall squad. That's probably why we allowed him to go for a bit less money, so we could hand out new contracts and sign players faster than other clubs.

Wonder who the next one in will be? I expect we will sign someone else by Saturday, even if they don't play.

gonna be interesting when we eventually see the numbers in October ......

16 minutes ago, Nick said:

So is Tim gotten any minutes for the Belgish team yet in this international break? If so, how did he do? Anybody see it?

Lastly, do they return today to home clubs and does anybody reckon he will start on Sunday?

Played the full 90 minutes against Denmark playing as a right wing back, didn’t play against Iceland

Had a steady game, nothing good nothing bad just decent

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

That should win the fans over ...   :thumbup:

B877CE46-D96E-4E0A-9B67-180CBA0E9B43.jpeg

Haven’t read it, but it seems like clickbait.  Nonetheless, if he gives us 3 great years and a trophy or two first, we could be open to offers starting from at least 2/3 times what we paid.

Edited by NaijaFox

Looks like a really solid player, defensively and offensively. Can see him being a consistent 8/10 player most weeks. 

I think he handled Diangana well, a tricky winger who will give fullbacks a hard time this year imo. Everytime he got the ball Castagne was pressing him instantly, giving him no time to produce anything meaningful. 

What impressed me most though was his movement off the ball. He made lots of intelligent runs into space & was always a willing runner. Overall it was a very positive debut from Timmy & a great goal too! 

• Like 4