Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Timothy Castagne Signs!

26 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Foxestalk in deciding whether a player is good or bad after 1 game shocker...

I thought he looked excellent, kind of player who just looks very solid and isn't going to let us down but I'm not going to sit here and say he's a definite improvement on another (good) player after 1 game

He would not be in the Belgium team if he was not a good player, will only get better when he has more experience in this league

4 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

He would not be in the Belgium team if he was not a good player, will only get better when he has more experience in this league

And Chilwell wouldn't be in the England team either? And before you talk about the lack of choice for England at left back (which is totally fair) Belgium have even worse options at full back. It's the area of their team that isn't world class.

I'm definitely a fan from what I saw today and previously but I was also a fan of Chilwell. Going to offer quite different things I think.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

His forward movement and especially his passing and just an eye for a pass was a huge improvement on Chilwell. Defending he was superb too, an absolute beast in the air which Chilwell never was. Very happy thus far.

Thought one of Chilwell's best things was his aerial ability. Could jump like a salmon out of water!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Gonna neck a whole bunch of Tim Hortons to celebrate tomorrow morning.

I mean I do that every day anyway, but this time I can pretend it means more than a caffeine / sugar fix. :ph34r:

Come to think of it, there's one back in Leicester now isn't there?

You heard it here first - Castagne's gonna win us the double-double. 

:brendan:

4 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Centre Back

Right Forward who can play with their left foot

Striker

Who you got for us? lol

T5_ON6zetyXD3dbFvJYWCOIL8-goNvhuD-YqthYT

Centre Back - Zinho Vanheusden (21, Standard de Liège) is insanely talented. Though not a consistent player yet.

Right Wing - Jérémy Doku (18, Anderlecht) is a huge talent (though right footed)

Striker - No world class talents imo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1