Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

West Brom (a) pre match thread

50 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

I expect a draw. Won’t be surprised if we get beat. Would be delighted with an opening day win.

Every sixty seconds in Africa, a minute passes. Together, we can stop this.

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Only on FT can we get a rash of posts slaughtering the guy who isn’t anywhere near officiating in any way, shape or form ! 

I guarantee that someone will still find a way to blame Chilwell even though he's left, for in doing so still "leaving us exposed at the back". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Can imagine Vardy scores then goes sits at where their fans are in that corner, mocking them and pretending to react how they would :D 

I think he will do and even if he scores down the other end he'll run the length of the pitch to do it. Thats the only sort of shit that still keeps me interested in football.

Ladies and Gentleman, today is that day, that day we have all waited for, we have all wished for.

Today we collectively, in unison, as one, place the crown on our new scapegoat and commit to slaughtering the at every game

Amen

:scarf:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Ladies and Gentleman, today is that day, that day we have all waited for, we have all wished for.

Today we collectively, in unison, as one, place the crown on our new scapegoat and commit to slaughtering the at every game

Amen

Tim... nice but dim!!

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Amen

Reckon it'll be Barnes. Fits the mould of the perfect FT scapegoat

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gerard said:

We've drifted loads on the exchanges from 2.04 to 2.34 overnight.

That might be because someone knows the team and isn't appealing. 

the exchanges reflect overall betting .....its not down to someone ..... people are aware how poor our form is over the year and that we’ve only one two opening day fixtures over a period. Add to that West Brom drew a load of games last season and I know where my fifty pence would be going 

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Amen

Judging from the rabid foam at the mouth keyboard pounders on here, Hamza already appears to be heading firmly in that direction, Barnes or Thomas are very likely candidates and Perez is also looking very promising. But they all have a long way to go to compete at the level of Albrighton who in the last two seasons has unfathomably risen to De Laet levels of derision. 

Stand by your caps lock key!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1