Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

West Brom (a) pre match thread

The heart says a good performance and win.

The head says....

The result all depends on how shite WBA are. As usual I can see us slowly passing it around the defence for 80mins and only spring into life if we concede.

BR will then come out after the match saying we didn't move the ball quickly enough (for the millionth time) and we're back in the Groundhog Day nightmare.

Vardy absolutely loves destroying these. He will carry us through. Have faith kids and if you can’t do that, just remember it’s Leicester. If history teaches us anything ... absolutely anything is possible with this club. We certainly have enough quality when everyone is fit. 

9 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Maybe we need to set our standards a bit lower then.

My opinion is just based on our squad and hard facts.

We shall see as the season pans out. I hope I'm wrong but after all, its only an opinion.

We might have to soon, you're right.

It doesn't seem like your opinion is based on hard facts, really. You said you don't think we're attractive enough a club for the players you mentioned, but we've already got better players than them at the club. I think it's very unlikely they just don't fancy joining us. I think it's far more likely to be another reason, such as, as I said, playing time or lack of interest from us. I think we could well be aiming higher than those players. None strike me as players who would walk into our starting line-up.

I don't know if you follow the transfer rumours, but I think it's clear the club are working towards getting more players in. It's possible that they believe there will be better value in the market towards the end of the window. It's also possible that we're waiting for other clubs to line up replacements before they're willing to let a player join us.

I just don't think any of us have any real idea of how hard the club are working at getting new signings done. They could be sitting around doing fuch all or they could be off their nuts on whizz and never sleeping. We don't know.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

To be fair to Moss, he hasn't been as bad in recent games as he has been in the past.  I think the mantle is passing over to the likes of Scott and Oliver.

Still Pawson and Dean for me by a huge margin. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

We might have to soon, you're right.

It doesn't seem like your opinion is based on hard facts, really. You said you don't think we're attractive enough a club for the players you mentioned, but we've already got better players than them at the club. I think it's very unlikely they just don't fancy joining us. I think it's far more likely to be another reason, such as, as I said, playing time or lack of interest from us. I think we could well be aiming higher than those players. None strike me as players who would walk into our starting line-up.

I don't know if you follow the transfer rumours, but I think it's clear the club are working towards getting more players in. It's possible that they believe there will be better value in the market towards the end of the window. It's also possible that we're waiting for other clubs to line up replacements before they're willing to let a player join us.

I just don't think any of us have any real idea of how hard the club are working at getting new signings done. They could be sitting around doing fuch all or they could be off their nuts on whizz and never sleeping. We don't know.

I respect that, yes.

59 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Vardy absolutely loves destroying these. He will carry us through. Have faith kids and if you can’t do that, just remember it’s Leicester. If history teaches us anything ... absolutely anything is possible with this club. We certainly have enough quality when everyone is fit. 

He needs service though, any team we put is likely to be even less creative than the blunt line ups we had post restart. I think we’re relying on West Brom being poor to get a win and that’s not something that should be happening for a club with European aspirations 

Edited by Stadt
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

This has probably already been asked by many but do those now tv vouchers the club gave out still apply or have they expired by now?

If you haven't already used this particular offer, then download the Adidas app on your phone. Its got a month free pass to sky sports mobile on Now Tv on there. You'll only be able to watch on your phone, but its better than nothing 

• Like 1