Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

West Brom (a) pre match thread

3 days before our opening game of the new premier league season and no pre match thread, so here it is. Maybe that is indicative of the lack of enthusiasm for the new campaign for many of us. 

I dread to think what our starting lineup will be let alone how the game itself will go. Hopefully we still have enough to beat what I think will be a poor West Brom side. 

1-2 Vardy and Gray 

It goes without saying it's a really strange time in general, but is also for the club. I don't think there's a lot of enthusiasm about the new season, even though we've just had our 2nd best ever PL finish and are in Europe again.

I'm looking forward to the new season when it gets going, but I think it will probably be a tough start with important players missing, transfer business barely started, and a shambles of a pre-season.

I think the team will be:

Kasper

Castagne  Ndidi  Soyuncu  Justin

Mendy

Tielemans      Praet

Perez                               Barnes

Vardy

Subs: Ward, (a CB - Wes? Benkovic? Knight? Johnson? Fuch knows), Thomas, Choudhury, Albrighton, Gray, Iheanacho

Should still have enough to win. Vardy and Barnes should be up for this.

2-1 Vardy, Barnes late winner.

Will the Belgians play? Is Evans fit? Has Kasper got Covid? If worse comes to worse:

Ward

Justin Morgan Soy Thomas

Ndidi

Perez Hamza Maddison Barnes

Vardy

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Will the Belgians play? Is Evans fit? Has Kasper got Covid? If worse comes to worse:

Ward

Justin Morgan Soy Thomas

Ndidi

Perez Hamza Maddison Barnes

Vardy

Evans is banned. 

• Like 1

play as many attackers as possible, go for the win forget playing safe.

we are going to have to make use of Barnes, Gray, Perez, Nacho, Vardy and Maddison when fit as much as possible and they all need to hit the ground running.

we still have a strong team with Tielemans, Nididi and Preat. :fc:

• Like 1