Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Arsenal (H) Carabao Cup

14 minutes ago, Poiseuille said:

Has to be wholesale changes. 

Ward

Albrighton

Morgan

Benkovic

Fuchs

Hamza

KDH

Maddison 

Gray

Nacho

Ünder

If Benkovic is not fit it makes me more certain we will sign Fofana. 
Benkovic / Fofana / Amartey / Johnson / Fuch - just give Soy and Ndidi a rest! 

This season will be pretty gruelling, and our fringe players will need to be as close to match fit as possible. I wouldn't risk any important players trying to get past Arsenal and Liverpool in the early rounds of the League Cup. Good opportunity to give minutes to whoever needs them, and to get the whole squad involved early on.

Ward

Amartey     Wes    Fuchs

Albrighton                                   Thomas

KDH    Hamza   Maddison

Under

Nacho

Subs: Jakupovic, Knight, Daley-Campbell, Tavares, Leshabela, Muskwe/Ndukwu, Perez

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

Are we that bothered this season, focus on league and Europe just put out the youngest and Gray. Plus I guess we'll be able to give Evans a run out

It's the last game of Evans's suspension. I doubt Gray will be risked - looks like he'll be off soon.

1 hour ago, Raw Dykes said:

It's the last game of Evans's suspension. I doubt Gray will be risked - looks like he'll be off soon.

I wasn't sure if it counted, at least it gets him back for man City? Surely it a chance for Gray to impress spurs especially if he get one over their local rivals 

Ward

Justin Benkovic Morgan Fuchs/Thomas

Mendy/Hamza

Praet Maddison

Under      Nacho         Barnes/Gray

Good balance. Not too weak so it gives us a chance to win still but rests a majority of our first 11 for City.  Barnes and Praet are on such form so I’d keep them in. Gray in for Barnes is ok too. Mendy deserves another run out but think he should be dropped for City so should play here. Hamza can play also, both fine.
also the perfect chance for Benkovic and Under to stake a place.

Evans will be back for City so should rest Soyuncu Ndidi and Castange here so we have a fresh back 4 and holder vs a city team who will be full of movement.

Edited by deanolegend1989

Good point re Evans, if he is available might be an idea to shake off some rust in this game rather than go straight into Man City away. Benkovic if fit with Amartey and Thomas at FB would mean no Fuchs, maybe a back 3/5.

Ward

Amartey

Evans

Morgan or Benkovic

Fuchs

Thomas

Choudhury

Dewsbury-Hall

Under

Nacho

Gray

14 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Good point re Evans, if he is available might be an idea to shake off some rust in this game rather than go straight into Man City away. Benkovic if fit with Amartey and Thomas at FB would mean no Fuchs, maybe a back 3/5.

Ward

Amartey

Evans

Morgan or Benkovic

Fuchs

Thomas

Choudhury

Dewsbury-Hall

Under

Nacho

Gray

Evans is suspended for this game though.