Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Arsenal (H) Carabao Cup

Just now, TK95 said:

Make changes but let's still have a go. Winning only breeds confidence. Perhaps use it to get Madders and Chenko up to speed

Yes; especially if everyone is right and Arsenal play their reserves (I don't think that will be the case, though.)

There was no pre-season, everyone needs to get games under their belts (FFS, Castagne hasn't even had two weeks with the team) -- maybe a few changes:

Schmeichel

Justin

Ndidi

Soyuncu

Castagne

Choudhury

Maddison

Tielmans

Under (Perez if Under not cleared)

Vardy

Barnes

Based upon potential knocks visible against Burnley -- Thomas for Castagne, Nacho for Vardy.

With the amount of games upcoming I think most of the starting XI will be rested bar a CB.

I don't know why but I've got a feeling we'll be seeing either Albrighton filling it at RB which could be a potential horror show or a youth player (Daley Campbell will come in).

Anyway with some players not having much play time but been on the bench they'll be starting. 

I'll go with

Ward

Thomas

Soyuncu

Morgan/Fuchs

Albrighton

Hamza

Maddison

KDH

Gray

Nacho

Under

It would be nice for a cup run but with Liverpool potentially in the next round they may just give fringe players game time and not expect to go through

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Please please please please please do not even think about playing Wilf. 

He’s now not just our DM but also our best back up for CB. Rest that man, we are going to need him. 

Agreed. I know it means we'll likely get walloped but I wouldn't risk Wilf or Cags right now, nor Timmy for that matter. They're all crucial to us right now.

• Like 1

Arena Sport 2 HD Serbia  
  Arena Sport 3 HD Croatia  
  beIN Connect FRANCE 📺  
  beIN Sports France 1 HD  
  Stöd 2 Sport 2 / HD  

V Sport 1 HD (norge)  
  ViaPlay (denmark) / HD  
  ViaPlay (norway) / HD  
  ViaPlay (sweden) / HD

Is on plenty of foreign stations, all can be received in the uk though, with a satellite dish around twice the size of a sky dish.

2 minutes ago, nnickn said:
Arena Sport 2 HD Serbia  
  Arena Sport 3 HD Croatia  
  beIN Connect FRANCE 📺  
  beIN Sports France 1 HD  
  Stöd 2 Sport 2 / HD  

V Sport 1 HD (norge)  
  ViaPlay (denmark) / HD  
  ViaPlay (norway) / HD  
  ViaPlay (sweden) / HD

Is on plenty of foreign stations, all can be received in the uk though, with a satellite dish around twice the size of a sky dish.

Cheers. Load of sh*** that Sky didn't chose this

5 minutes ago, Corky said:

Ward

Justin

Morgan

Fuchs

Thomas

Mendy

Praet

Under

Maddison

Gray

Iheanacho

Mixture of reserves, kids and players who need the game time. Result not too important for me, it is fourth priority this season.

I'd go with that although perhaps with KDH in and give Praet a breather.

51 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

With the Europa this season and Man City next weekend I’d go with:

Schmeichel

Justin

Morgan

Soyuncu

Thomas

Choudhury

Mendy

Gray

Maddison

Albrighton

Iheanacho 

I wouldn't risk Cags, we're short of defenders as it is! Other than that I kinda agree 

Would say I'm not bothered about his match considering the packed fixture list already but something really would grind my gears losing to Arsenal.

Having said that would still change the team quite considerably.

Ward

Justin

Morgan

Soyuncu

Thomas

Choudhury 

Dewsbury-Hall

Maddison

Gray

Iheanacho

Under

Surely keep things fairly similar for this game, and if we get through then worry about it?

Momentum is key for me and Europe doesn’t start for a little while yet, so why not keep things going? 

• Like 1