Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

On Loan 2020/21

2 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....they are suuposedly looking for £5m or less!!!

Rumoured that Ghezzal is looking for a way out and asking us to drop the fee.

Yes I believe that story broke a couple of weeks ago... but considering his stats and how well he’s playing, they won’t be the only club interested in him..

7 minutes ago, MPH said:

Yes I believe that story broke a couple of weeks ago... but considering his stats and how well he’s playing, they won’t be the only club interested in him..

....lets hope so...!!!

With figures like he is putting out, this would be the kind of player we would have been crying out to sign, yet when he played for us he was slow, never attacked the space when it opened up for him and apart from one Mahrez type goal (that I can remember) he was disappointing out on the wing.

The rumour has it, that it he was said to be, the most skilful player at the club and switching him to the #10 spot, he did not set the world alight, you can only assume the pace and the level he is playing at the moment suits him but I felt he could have been a lot better when he played for us. I am at a loss to explain why Under failed here as well,as he had the speed and skill to succeed and yet both have failed to nail down a position that we so badly need to fill.

Daniel Iversen in the Championship Team of the Month, has done really well at Preston (9 clean sheets in 22 games) and their fans are really hoping he comes back to them for next season

I imagine we will be looking to get him another loan that is another step up (promotion chasing/lower prem if possible), really good to see how serious the club seems to be taking his progression

skysports-whoscored-championship_5361033

Edited by moore_94
  • Thanks 1

04/05 - Tonights Game

Championship:

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall - starting for Luton vs Rotherham

George Hirst - not in squad for Rotherham vs Luton

Match is being shown on Sky Sports Football, 7:15 Kick Off

Edited by moore_94
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

04/05 - Todays Game

Championship:

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall - starting for Luton vs Rotherham

George Hirst - not in squad for Rotherham vs Luton

Match is being shown on Sky Sports Football, 7:15 Kick Off

I asked the other day but didn't get any replies 😕 . But can KDH play for us again this season ? Lutons last game is this Saturday !

9 minutes ago, los dedos said:

I asked the other day but didn't get any replies 😕 . But can KDH play for us again this season ? Lutons last game is this Saturday !

No he won't be able to, his loan contract with Luton will be until the end of the month/end of June

He also isn't registered as part of our squad

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, los dedos said:

No mate, he is registered as a Luton player for the rest of the season. His registration doesn't revert back to us until 1st July if I understand the rules correctly

• Like 1

Was it wrong to silently celebrate when Dewsbury-Hall put that half-chance wide?

It's just that I want either Rotherham or Sheff W to relegate Derby this weekend...and Rotherham winning this would make it a bit more likely.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

Was it wrong to silently celebrate when Dewsbury-Hall put that half-chance wide?

It's just that I want either Rotherham or Sheff W to relegate Derby this weekend...and Rotherham winning this would make it a bit more likely.

Fully agree. It’s a decent game, the standard is surprisingly good. C’mon you Miller’s! Make Barry Chuckle proud!

• Like 2

On 01/05/2021 at 20:50, sacreblueits442 said:

....lets hope so...!!!

With figures like he is putting out, this would be the kind of player we would have been crying out to sign, yet when he played for us he was slow, never attacked the space when it opened up for him and apart from one Mahrez type goal (that I can remember) he was disappointing out on the wing.

The rumour has it, that it he was said to be, the most skilful player at the club and switching him to the #10 spot, he did not set the world alight, you can only assume the pace and the level he is playing at the moment suits him but I felt he could have been a lot better when he played for us. I am at a loss to explain why Under failed here as well,as he had the speed and skill to succeed and yet both have failed to nail down a position that we so badly need to fill.

As did Kramaric. Sometimes it's just the right player, wrong time, wrong manager, lack of game time, change of country and culture. Sometimes a manager will persist with certain players and you just can't fathom the reason why either. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

His shelf must be absolutely stacked with MOTM awards this season!

Really looking forward to having him back next season! I know he isn’t proven in any way at PL level, but so far he’s risen to the challenge and exceeded expectations on both his loan spells, showing he is capable of raising his standard. He seems the most likely player on our books to slot into Youris role as well, which will be so important in helping him to conserve his energy for the big matches next season. 

On 05/05/2021 at 12:47, Cardiff_Fox said:

Hurst banished after missing a right sitter on Saturday 

Tried to find it, can’t find it anywhere. Found one headed attempt which would’ve been extremely hard to score from.

Also, think he was injured hence why out of squad v Luton!

Edited by TJB-fox

24 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Tried to find it, can’t find it anywhere. Found one headed attempt which would’ve been extremely hard to score from.

Also, think he was injured hence why out of squad v Luton!

He put on Instagram he’s missing the last 2 because of injury. 

• Thanks 1