Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Post Match Thread - Man City (A)

Just now, Xen said:

Castagne was into my fantasy team seconds after that. Glorious stuff.

He is absolutely incredible. He literally has no weaknesses to his overall game. Attacking, Defending, energy levels, decision making, passing, crossing, everything.

Someone needs to get him hooked up with a Leicester lass who does not want to leave the city as soon as possible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Wait till Math of the Day 2 tonight and make sure you bring plenty of kleenex.

Commentator: Welcome to the Etihad where today “City” hosted Leicester. Leicester were unchanged from their usual XI of players I haven’t researched and Jamie Vardy whilst City were without several regulars meaning that they had to field their new £40m centre back and the £60m winger they signed from the team they’re playing.

*cuts to full time*

City scored 2 goals today today [insert former Manchester City player here], weren’t they amazing?

[Ex-Manchester City player] What an amazing strike from Mahrez but let’s talk about the goals they conceded, such poor defending, they need new players.

Host: But they’ve just spent £40m on a centre back. What about Leicester’s display?

*confused silence*

Host: Well over at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium...

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

He is absolutely incredible. He literally has no weaknesses to his overall game. Attacking, Defending, energy levels, decision making, passing, crossing, everything.

Someone needs to get him hooked up with a Leicester lass who does not want to leave the city as soon as possible.

No worries, thanks to the eternal lockdown no one in the city can leave. Ever. lol

• Haha 2

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Looking like a brilliant piece of business!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ttfn said:

Commentator: Welcome to the Etihad where today “City” hosted Leicester. Leicester were unchanged from their usual XI of players I haven’t researched and Jamie Vardy whilst City were without several regulars meaning that they had to field their new £40m centre back and the £60m winger they signed from the team they’re playing.

*cuts to full time*

City scored 2 goals today today [insert former Manchester City player here], weren’t they amazing?

[Ex-Manchester City player] What an amazing strike from Mahrez but let’s talk about the goals they conceded, such poor defending, they need new players.

Host: But they’ve just spent £40m on a centre back. What about Leicester’s display?

*confused silence*

Host: Well over at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium...

lol:appl:

Just now, Matt said:

Firstly, so do I.

Secondly, as the season goes on provided we play a different game to last season I will, don't you worry, but 3 games in, i'll still compare.

I won't worry. You really are an incredibly tedious poster though. You just write the same thing over and over, which I wouldn't mind so much if you weren't doing so while trying to style yourself as some genius counter-cultural revolutionary who sees things others simply can't - or won't! Basically, you think it's exciting when we score goals and win games and boring when we concede goals and lose games. I hate to be the one to tell you this but that's not the incredible breakthrough you think it is. I'll put you on ignore now, as I suspect everyone else on the forum has, and leave you to your fantasies.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Him and Ricardo in the same team.

I started with Justin, with every intention of swapping to Ricardo as soon as he was fit.

With Castagne being as good as he has been, and the prospect of them being even more productive when we have that threat on both sides, its a no-brainer to have them both.

Forget about the fixtures - we've just gone away to Man City and scored 5 past them. Those two in the same side will get just as many goals/assists as the Liverpool pair, if not more.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Disappointed that in his post match interview Brendan didn’t conclude by saying “And by the way, screw you all you doubters on Foxestalk”

Bit like religion, those who absolutely believe, those who absolutely don't and the ones in between who try to be all things to all people. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Step forward...Suziethefox... you know it makes sense 😁

• Haha 3