Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_rule1978

Rodri, comments

A midfielder that has done nothing in the league... pisses me off he can talk that way about us. We put 5 past you. because we have quick attacking players... they were used very well today, tielemans precision... maddison dribbles past players and knocks it in the corner... Rodri, welcome to the a proper league it is top flight football in the English league 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

A midfielder that has done nothing in the league... pisses me off he can talk that way about us. We put 5 past you. because we have quick attacking players... they were used very well today, tielemans precision... maddison dribbles past players and knocks it in the corner... Rodri, welcome to the a proper league it is top flight football in the English league 

What did he say?

4 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

What did he say?

Look it up on bbc 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54319820

lucky despite beating their defence with precision passing, yeah when we get behind and our players are pulled down, Rodri needs a lesson in footie proper. Not sure maybe he is use to bog clubs freely able to do such cheap fouling 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

We embarrassed them. I need you all to remember what he and Pep said so you can remind them the next time they are at the King Power. Surely some welcoming chants and song to make them feel special.:vardy:

I would give a high 5 2 anyone who thinks they deserved to win a game in which the opponent cut them apart with ease. 
Man City players for all their obvious talent have a lot to learn about how to win a game of football.

Ive said it before and I’ll say it again, Guardiola and his players need to learn how to win ugly, move to plan B and change a game when the opponent nullified their usual attack. For this reason they will never win a CL, the big games against the very best they can’t grind it out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

I can't believe how bald Pep is. He's honestly even balder than I realised. The shine on his head visible from miles away tonight.

I think he’s always been like that ..  when he used to play Inspector Montalbano on the telly before he got into football he was about the same ..  

• Haha 2