Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_rule1978

Rodri, comments

I get it, he's probably had a camera shoved in his face when he's hurting at the loss, but really lack of taking responsibility there. We seemed to have a spell last season where we would draw or lose and our players would come out on social media saying "we deserved more" - no, take responsibility when you're crap and work on getting better. Both Klopp and Pep are bad at this.

I genuinely find these sort of comments funny more than anything else. I crave a bit of salt and undignified moaning from the opposition after a game - Jimmies well and truly rustled.

A first rate example of sterile domination from Man City yesterday, in no small part due to our excellent tactical set-up and discipline. I know we may have feared the worse after Mahrez scored, but on the basis of chances created we should never have been particularly worried. They didn't create any other quality chances other than the Fernandinho header. In fact you could even argue we should've had a couple more - the misplaced Justin pass on the counter and Garcia pinching the ball of Barnes' toes in the box spring to mind.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Micah Richards summed up Manchester City's play in very cutting language. Perhaps Rodri should have a watch of it. 😂

Time for Rodri to perhaps pass the ball more than 5 yards left and right but in a Tielemans defence splitting way!!!

A tool in his thoughts and his effectiveness on the pitch!!!

29 minutes ago, Gwyn said:

Didn't know where to put this but Andy Townsend, and to a similar extent Shay Given were applauding BR's tactics and the quality of the side, enjoy

Good to see how professional Manish was there. I'll never forget when he was commentating for radio Leicester and he was screaming about Steve Walsh "twatting" the ball home.  lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Rodri reminds me of Iborra; strong and a good technical player, quick 20 yard passes but hasn't got the pace or acceleration to play in the premier where you have to be a real athlete to play in midfield. Bit the same for Silva but he didn't have the strength either.

Whereas you can see castagne has got these attributes in bucket loads.

• Like 1

We lured them in and snared them, really. We barely looked interested in attacking in the first 30 minutes but gradually grew into it. After our equaliser they couldn't live with us and some of our play was top class. We didn't kick them off the park to unsettle them, we unsettled them by pressing hard, winning it back and playing around and through them.

9 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

If you want a laugh this morning, the comments on this thread are brilliant 

I'd say Leicester did something... the game was quite fair, no controversial decisions. And City were nowhere near good enough to win the game. They conceded 5 for ****s sake. What's the opposite of hitting the nail on the head? Caressing the screw on the dick?

:brendan_still:best comment. hahgaiuYSUJAUJhHhHhHHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

This reminds me of how ungraceful Klopp was when we beat them 2-0 and Vardy scored that thunderbastard. Didn't have a good word to say about us, even though we played them off the park and created one of the best passing sequences the PL has ever seen.

Chat shit, you get banged. Its astonishing they still don't get it.

I don't mind that, it's backhanded respect.

Much preferable to pat on the head and a well done. 

• Like 2

Just heard his actual words on RL forum. What a d*ck. talk about sore loser. We had a game plan, suckered them in and then outplayed them. How can anyone think we didn’t want to play football? That was a masterclass. If KDB  had done the turn from Mendy or the pass from YT they would have been slobbering about how brilliant it was. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

This reminds me of how ungraceful Klopp was when we beat them 2-0 and Vardy scored that thunderbastard. Didn't have a good word to say about us, even though we played them off the park and created one of the best passing sequences the PL has ever seen.

Chat shit, you get banged. Its astonishing they still don't get it.

I’m pretty sure(correct me if I’m wrong) but klopp was very complimentary of Vardys wonder goal.
Something along the lines of ‘I wanted to celebrate the goal myself but was too upset too’