Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

"Project Big Picture"

28 minutes ago, SO1 said:

That's the plan. Screw up our own country and let the Movable Feast travel the world reeking havoc at every stop.

I warned about this when randy lerner and other americans started taking over clubs this was their plan

did  anybody really think john henry and the like give two shits about english football

its about taking over and franchising the league

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

With the PL coming out and rejecting it does that mean this idea is already a moot point? 

You ask for more than want, concede a few things like scrapping the FL Cup, Community Shield and the changes to promotion and relegation and get the 18 teams and the 6 club vote. Job done until the next round when they’ll have even more power.

Classic attack and concede practice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, davieG said:

You ask for more than want, concede a few things like scrapping the FL Cup, Community Shield and the changes to promotion and relegation and get the 18 teams and the 6 club vote. Job done until the next round when they’ll have even more power.

This is it exactly. An approach we have already seen with the big clubs and leages with the Champions League reforms.

the title in  2016 would never happen under these new changes

lets get this straight this was done to stop a blackburn or a leicester ever happening again

if this vote passes that's the final coffin for the fair competition of the game in this country.

47 minutes ago, davieG said:

It's not rocket science. Sadly they have perfected this to an art form. The sick state of mind man has to destroy and extract maximum value for the shareholder. When the blood has been sucked dry by the parasite they move on to the next host.

After I lost my business in the last recession I spent the next 12 years reading about the slow motion death of my country as a result of this vermin. Am sad to see it land here as it will destroy everything you value and love. Its that serious. Its destroying your Health Care as we speak.

58 minutes ago, Fox1970 said:

It's like Trump and Boris Johnson are running the Premier League. 

One and the same. In my country the two parties are really one. The "Uniparty" they all want the same thing basically.

To enrich themselves and their corporate benefactors/masters at our expense.

This is getting depressing as I never wanted politics and sport topics to mix on this site.

Sad that everything keeps getting mixed up together.

So what would this need to get voted through exactly. Presumably the premier league would have to vote and agree on it, meaning 14 votes needed there as a starting point. 

The have the "big 5" & Spurs. So they need to get 8 more votes. 

Everton have aspirations of being a top team again and having never been relegated, I guess they will say yes.

The Dildo brothers will be seduced by having the power of being in the gang of 9, so they will say yes. 

So they need 6 more votes, who threatened with relegation would vote for no parachute payments and a smaller league? Can't see them getting the votes. 

Ha ha ha... only just noticed they actually mentioned changing the payments so those finishing near the top get more. 

"We'll give you loads of money, but when we say we, we mean Burnley. We'll make Burnley take less money so that it comes to you. We obviously want more money"

These people are unreal. 

9 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

£250m is nothing.

9 longest serving teams... historically? Since the FA started or just the Premier League or most seasons in the top league (Division 1 and Premier League). Actually, using any of those measures, Man City ain't one of them. The only way they qualify is if you do it is longest since last promoted to the Premier League.

In any case, it's not looking at "the big picture" which means to the benefit of all, usually by the elite making sacrifices for the less fortunate. This is just a thinly veiled power-grab.

Man City are the 9th longest serving team in the Premier League, hence the random number of teams, not 8 or 10, but 9? Weird number when you think about it, but when you look at the details it all makes sense! Or is that it all makes cents...

Edited by Aus Fox
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Had a dream that Leicester as a club and city got fed up with all this Premier League nonsense, so the whole city and club decided to relocate to Spain and play in La Liga lol

Suits me. Freezing this morning. 

• Haha 1