Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

ZORYA pre match thread

Realised I made a massive cock up. I donate blood, and 12 weeks or whatever it was when I last went I booked tonight as my next appointment, at 7pm. Obviously at the time I had no idea we'd be playing in the EL tonight, or certainly didn't think to check. Likely to miss the start at least :doh:

5 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

This thread is honestly embarrassing, and it takes a lot for me to say that, I don't think I've ever said it on here before, normally it's me having the meltdown.

Throw the competition after we spent almost a year qualifying for it and trying our hardest to ensure we got European football? Bizarre.

Absolutely. 

I don't get it.  Are we too big for Europe now?  Those moaning about it don't deserve it.

5 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I reckon it'll be a shit game, a frustrating one, but we end up running out 2-0 winners.

I'd probably get Perez & Iheanacho up front. We cannot play Iheanacho as a lone striker.

Yeah it'll play out similar to the Birmingham and Brentford games in last season's FA Cup.

Just now, Nick said:

Cheers, I didn’t get past BT Sport 12&3!

Yeah well we're just one of the Trivial Eleven so don't justify being on the main channels

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They certainly won't acknowledge a decent win that's for sure, doesn't register. Only home losses to muck like West Ham and Villa count, we all know that.

Feels like there are certain posters who were probably close to punching the air in celebration when Barkley scored on Sunday.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nick said:

Cheers, I didn’t get past BT Sport 12&3!

I find that this is the best site for all live football listings in the UK. It can be filtered by channel/league/competition, etc.

https://www.live-footballontv.com/live-uefa-europa-league-football-on-tv.html

Edited by Blue Fox 72
  • Thanks 1

I can't get excited for it. Simply not because I dislike the competition or dismiss it. It's so gut-wrenching not being involved. 

The disattachment between me and watching LCFC play at the moment is basically killing enthusiasm for the top level of sport. Watching Rennes the other night with a decent crowd in was almost alien and intensely more enjoyable than another echoing cocoon. 

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue
9 minutes ago, davieG said:

Yeah well we're just one of the Trivial Eleven so don't justify being on the main channels

That will change when we play spurs in the final.