Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

ZORYA pre match thread

First time I think I've ever been buzzing for a Europa League game. Don't even care who it's against.

Anyone who is not interested just piss off out of the pre-match thread and let us enjoy it!

Let's go Foxes! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

If you have a windows laptop, you can download the BT Sport app on the Microsoft Store to be able to use it through your laptop (which is what I do with my laptop then hooked up to my TV)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/bt-sport/9nblggh4rdwf?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Otherwise you would have to download the app on your phone or tablet and watch it on that

Thanks for that. Very helpful.  Hopefully makes it easy for a dinosaur like me to watch the match.

3 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

they are 12/1 on betfair

Stranger things have happened, we of all fans should know that. They are a solid side, competitive with Shakhtar (unbeaten against them last year or so I think) - and Shakhtar just put Real Madrid to the sword. 

They aren’t in the best of form though, like us, so fingers crossed we have enough with all the injuries. 

Sort of on-topic - Shakar Dontesk who beat Real Madrid last night had a player called Tete playing for them who we were linked with last season, potentially even breaking our club record to get him. At the time no one knew much about him, and his stats weren't too hot, but he was incredible last night and looked a genuine talent.

Given Coronavirus and the loan deal we have for Under that transfer is dead in the water, but once again I think it shows the intelligence of our scouting team. Players are usually tracked for over 12 months before we sign them and we make some of the smartest signings in the league. We missed out on Trincao who went to Barcelona and it wouldn't surprise me if Tete ended up at a European elite and being a first team Brazillian international. he scored one and made two last night and made Real Madrid look like they were running in treacle. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ealingfox said:

Very tempted to have a nibble at that price. 11/4 for them on double chance alone.

10/3 with betfair, big difference.Don't be naive, and let the bookies give you crap odds Always check betfair before betting with laddys or sky etc

Edited by nnickn