Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

ZORYA pre match thread

11 minutes ago, nnickn said:

10/3 with betfair, big difference.Don't be naive, and let the bookies give you crap odds Always check betfair before betting with laddys or sky etc

It was betfair that I checked - it's still giving me 11/4 for the double chance.

11 minutes ago, Nalis said:

6-0, Perez with 4 goals en route to becoming Mr Europa this season all while still being shit in the premier league.

This lot aren’t actually mugs when it comes to their European games so I highly doubt this lol 

If they play a diamond as expected, I don't think that suits Tielemans. I would like to see Maddison, if fit, go in alongside him because we are going to need creativity to beat four midfielders in the press once we get it to the middle third.

Then it's about Justin and Castagne getting on the overlap and pulling them wide, that will create space in advanced areas for the wingers cutting in, especially Under (if he plays) who we know has a long-distance strike on him.

8 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I can't get excited for it. Simply not because I dislike the competition or dismiss it. It's so gut-wrenching not being involved. 

The disattachment between me and watching LCFC play at the moment is basically killing enthusiasm for the top level of sport. Watching Rennes the other night with a decent crowd in was almost alien and intensely more enjoyable than another echoing cocoon. 

I feel the same way, it's not a Europe problem though as it's the same for league games. Just get the grounds open for god sake.

36 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

So so wish I was on the M1 on the way to Lestah right now. For me Seville was the best LCFC night ever. Here's a video I took, which I hope gives you a bit of a pre match buzz:

HUUUUUUUUUTH! 

Goosebumps. I just can't wait for that first match back at full capacity. May we never take it for granted. 

• Like 1