Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc_fox

Soyuncu's injury

On 08/12/2020 at 11:45, TJB-fox said:

Just people looking to have a moan and somehow blame Brendan/Congerton/Maddison/someone lol unbelievably boring.

Which is obviously ridiculous as we all know it's Wellen's fault :D

Edited by FoyleFox
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

"The scan was clear. It shows how he feels because he isn't quite there."

Wtf is that in English ??? ....     :nigel:

Seems to me, without an operation it's going to be very uncomfortable for him and potentially not the end of it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, sternenlicht said:

Haha I guess he was trying to fit everything in one tweet. Here's the original statement.

“I don’t want to get locked into any time and date. It’s about how he feels. There’s a lot of great medical work going on with him, but he has to get comfort with it.

He’s out on the field, he’s working, and he’s going through various movement patterns in order to find that comfort. Hopefully it’ll be sooner rather than later, but we don’t want to be rushed.

“With the last one, we did a lot of work, and he’s gone into the game. The scans showed up clean, but it was more about him telling us how he feels, that he’s not quite there himself.

“With the scan, everything was clear, there was nothing showing, so we just need to make sure he’s right and that will be paced by him and the medical team.”

29 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Seems to me, without an operation it's going to be very uncomfortable for him and potentially not the end of it.

Fingers crossed its version one ...    but unfortunately,  it could be either ...   

53 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

if the scan is clear then it would seem that any discomfort isn’t actually an injury issue but the player is concerned that it’s a recurrence.....  not sure how you get through that in the short term .....players will feel twinges all the time from various stretches during games ..... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

if the scan is clear then it would seem that any discomfort isn’t actually an injury issue but the player is concerned that it’s a recurrence.....  not sure how you get through that in the short term .....players will feel twinges all the time from various stretches during games ..... 

How about a nice old blast of Cortisone!

• Like 1

How are they going to know when it's right? It seems that he was running for a few weeks before being brought back when he was judged to be recovered, now we're just going through the same thing again. I'd like to see him play some u23s games before he features in the first team again. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, mirrorside said:

30 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

How can anyone at Schalke, let alone a centre half, be worth 33 million Euros right now lol

Aren't we currently being linked with him? 

3 minutes ago, mirrorside said:

You are paying for the potential.

It's what we've done with Forfana. And money well spent so far.

Funny how things turn out ,  we bought him and Benko the same time , Benko was getting rave reviews at Celtic and Soy was playing with the under  21’s and a lot of fans were saying he’s a bomb scare  get rid and bring Benko back . Fast forward a little and  Benko  can’t nt even get in a Cardiff side and people can’t wait to get Soy back in the 1st team after being injured .

Edited by baldeagle
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Koke said:

Good to see this guy back. Cant wait to have him back in the team. I love how he often wants to pass it vertically.

Soyuncu/Fofana partnership is the way forward

Their partnership is the future but Evans is the experience required now.

For me it’s Evans and Soy as our best choice pairing with Fofana as cover regularly intergrated.

But anyway.. You scared me bumping the title of this thread up! can we close it and resurrect the original Soyuncu thread 👍🏻

• Like 1