Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc_fox

Soyuncu's injury

Just now, Gevans_97 said:

so he clearly wasn't ready to come back... why do we keep on doing this? 

Maybe he was and it's not something that could have been foreseen? 

The only thing I'd have thought they would do is play him in u23 games like Ricardo... 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Maybe he was and it's not something that could have been foreseen? 

The only thing I'd have thought they would do is play him in u23 games like Ricardo... 

Yeah of course, maybe! But this has now happened with Maddison, Chilwell, Ndidi and Cags in the past 6 months. I’m all for giving medical staff the benefit of the doubt but this isn’t a one off. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gevans_97 said:

Yeah of course, maybe! But this has now happened with Maddison, Chilwell, Ndidi and Cags in the past 6 months. I’m all for giving medical staff the benefit of the doubt but this isn’t a one off. 

I agree. See where you're coming from. 

But players have been injured, albeit not seriously, and also came back without any problems. Vardy and Fofana to name a couple. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I agree. See where you're coming from. 

But players have been injured, albeit not seriously, and also came back without any problems. Vardy and Fofana to name a couple. 

I agree. I suppose it’s just happening more often than one would hope or expect. Frustrating! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KFS said:

Seems a bit silly throwing muscular injured players into a game in minus temperatures. But I’m not paid 60k a week to make that decision...

I think it's more down to the inability to do some of the sports science, use of cryotherapy etc due to covid