Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc_fox

Soyuncu's injury

8 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

The back three could look really strong soon with Ricky and Castagne either side.

Cags has never seemed comfortable in a back three I don't know why. I'm sure others have said it as well but it will be interesting.

I said this in another thread but a back 4 or 5 of the combination of

Ricardo Fofana/Evans Cags Castange

OR

Ricardo Fofana Evans Cags Castange

Could well be the Premier League best defence if not second best 😳

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Indeed. Fofana and Soyuncu either side of Evans with Ricardo and Castagne on the flanks is as good as anything in the league.

Thanks for your efforts JJ, CF, MA, LT & WM but you all know your place.

Harsh but would have to be done.

On 03/11/2020 at 00:11, Blue Fox 72 said:

Thanks for your efforts JJ, CF, MA, LT & WM but you all know your place.

Harsh but would have to be done.

Be carefull what you wish for..

Especially if your  One of the 99% on here ,who cant pick a player,a team, a formation or a manager..!! 

& definitely  cant Play the hardened pundit,like many try every week.....

But its still Good Fun innit..:beer:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

He's deffo traveled out with the Turkish national team. Hopefully its only as support and they don't risk getting him injured further or maybe he is actually match fit and ready.

Screenshot_20201110-130725_Instagram.jpg

Are they paying homage to Madders??

• Haha 1

Turkey will face Russia and Hungary in the Nations League on Nov. 15 and Nov. 18, respectively.

Turkey's squad:

Goalkeepers: Mert Gunok (Medipol Basaksehir), Ugurcan Cakir (Trabzonspor), Altay Bayindir (Fenerbahce)

Defenders: Caner Erkin (Fenerbahce), Caglar Soyuncu (Leicester City), Kaan Ayhan, Mert Muldur (Sassuolo), Zeki Celik (Lille), Merih Demiral (Juventus), Nazim Sangare (Fenerbahce), Ozan Kabak (Schalke), Mert Cetin (Hellas Verona)

13 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Can only assume he’s back to fitness and ready to play. No other reasonable explanation. 

don’t know whether to be happy or worried? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I just gave you an explanation ...... 

if I’m the Turkish coach and I’m working on tactical shape ahead of the euros then I want all my players there to understand what I mean ....

good for team morale for them all to be together - cags will have a rehab program that he can follow out there 

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

I just gave you an explanation ...... 

if I’m the Turkish coach and I’m working on tactical shape ahead of the euros then I want all my players there to understand what I mean ....

good for team morale for them all to be together - cags will have a rehab program that he can follow out there 

In the current climate, I don’t think that is a reasonable explanation (no offence meant). To travel around, for squad tactics analysis etc, doesn’t seem very logical. I reckon he’s fit and will play in the international(s)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...