Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Liverpool (a) - Match Thread

3 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

What?

We are better with Praet in there as a 3. With Maddison Barnes and vardy, we’ll be up the field a bit more and Gini, Kieta and Jones will outnumber and outrun them as the game goes on. I think we need to hold a 0-0 till Praet comes on, again if we concede first I can’t see how we going to press them. There weak at the back but we might struggle to actually test them if we can’t control the middle battle. Happy to be proved wrong.

1 minute ago, deanolegend1989 said:

We are better with Praet in there as a 3. With Maddison Barnes and vardy, we’ll be up the field a bit more and Gini, Kieta and Jones will outnumber and outrun them as the game goes on. I think we need to hold a 0-0 till Praet comes on, again if we concede first I can’t see how we going to press them. There weak at the back but we might struggle to actually test them if we can’t control the middle battle. Happy to be proved wrong.

I trust BR and his coaching Team to evaluate the concerns you are raising. Time will tell. BR has not done much wrong this season. Have faith.

3 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Think we’ll get over run in midfield without praet. Hope I’m wrong. 

I agree. Hopefully we’re wrong tho 😂. Luckily they have Jones in there but he’s young and will be fit and ready to run into spaces and won’t have any fear. This will be a big test of both YT and Mendy. Mendy is better with more legs round him and has been overrun often and Youri has played a hell of a lot of football, I do fear without Praet but BR seems to know best(stupid West Ham selection aside)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Was expecting a much weaker Liverpool team with how much their fans and the media have been banging on about it for a week nonstop. Let’s hope we beat them anyway with a dodgy 1-0 var shithouse goal. 

Someone else doing this sort of thing earlier with 'hope we shadow Spurs until the last game then win the title'.

27-0 today, Prem wrapped up by Valentines Day. We won in 2016 by 10 points and we still have to listen to revanchist* jebends saying it was really Spurs' title.

*deal with it

Edited by turtmcfly

In the Americas we get Arlo White and Graeme Le Saux as commentators.

Arlo is a Leicester boy, but he is able to remain neutral for the commentary.

COYB!

Edit: Can't properly spell Graeme.

Edited by lnkstern

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

I trust BR and his coaching Team to evaluate the concerns you are raising. Time will tell. BR has not done much wrong this season. Have faith.

Just a concern but he’s paid millions I’m on my sofa so I hope he shuts me up 😂. A draw would still be a decent result despite their weak team.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Gini, Keita and Jones are nowhere near Henderson, Fabinho and Thiago. They’re still good, but I actually think we have the better midfield on this occasion.

Edited by NaijaFox

2 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

Someone else doing this sort of thing earlier with 'hope we shadow Spurs until the last game then win the title'.

27-0 today, Prem wrapped up by Valentines Day. We won in 2016 by 10 points and we still have to listen to revanchist* jebends saying it was really Spurs' title.

*deal with it

I honestly have no idea what your post it about, and I've read it three times, but I did learn a new word so thanks.