Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Liverpool (a) - Match Thread

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, Hales said:

I bloody hope we win this even more now Carra is on comms 😏

He won't mind - he's an Everton fan

26 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Blood gets to boiling point every time we play this lot. Caused by Keegan in the cup semi at Hillsborough in 1974. 

You must mean Old Trafford or Villa Park. Unless Keegan was playing for Newcastle or Burnley? :whistle:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, browniefox said:

I hope I'm wrong but I find playing Madders and Youri together nullifies them and stifles their attack as they try to do the same job. I'd much rather see Preat with Youri and Madders to come on later into the game. 

I agree. For now.

But imagine if they do learn to play together - with Ndidi/Mendy to support them!

And the only one way they'll ever do that, is to...? Exactly.

Let them play!

Mane dodgy pen sweep stake entry:- 67 minutes 22 seconds.

Just keep 11 on the pitch and we should be in it, my only fear is a typical Anfield skank-athon with a dodgy red, dodgy pen and dodgy bias coverage.

Other fear is Liverpool board / owners will watch Forfana for 90 minutes and not fail to want him.

So that's quite a few worries for someone who was looking forward to this!

So no mention what so ever on a single injurie Leicester has had all season, not to mention we still have 5 key players missing.

I mean come on when you have to start Marc Albrighton at RB there is obviously a problem 

Pricks

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Mane dodgy pen sweep stake entry:- 67 minutes 22 seconds.

Just keep 11 on the pitch and we should be in it, my only fear is a typical Anfield skank-athon with a dodgy red, dodgy pen and dodgy bias coverage.

Other fear is Liverpool board / owners will watch Forfana for 90 minutes and not fail to want him.

So that's quite a few worries for someone who was looking forward to this!

I'll go 7 minutes. 

By the way, when did this Sunday evening football bollocks start?

I was all set here in the US -- footy all morning, until 1130 Mountain time, then NFL for the rest of the day (with 30 minutes of overlap).

Now I have my Foxes on one channel, with my Atlanta Falcons on another.  Thank goodness for tablets/multiple screens!