Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Braga A Match thread

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

WTF is Albrighton doing today. He just switches off sometimes. He is an experienced player now, you can’t have that.

He's getting no support against a tricky pacy winger. Only really one outcome to be honest. 

Might be wiser to get Justin at RWB and bring on Fofana in Albrighton's place. 

• Like 1

We’ve been bobbins, think it shows why Tielemans plays every minute as we’ve got nothing in midfield without him, desperately need a rotation option for him. No control of the game, passing is hit and hope, not tracking runners, second to almost everything. Not a good half

• Like 1

A 3-4-3 or 3-5-2  with Castagne/Ricardo/Justin as wing backs is different to Albrighton and Thomas. No point playing this system with those two. Teams just push two/three players on centrally to occupy our back three then press our wing backs who are simply not good enough at this level to regain the ball or deal with the situation. 

This 3 at the back is stifling our forward play, we’re giving the ball away every time we go forward.

Use this system when we need it Rodgers not when they are playing one up front.

CM’s can’t get into the game, wing backs are hardly noticeable and wingers/ Nacho are losing their battles but have been starved.

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Can't wait for the first choice defence to be back, we've been all over the place. Schmeichel has kept us in it (and enjoyable amount of swearing too).

Not too much going forward yet we probably should have two, if not three, goals.

Compare this back 5 with Castagne, Ricardo, Soyuncu, Fofana and Ndidi. It's ridiculous.

Just now, Steve Earle said:

Too many underperforming: Albrighton, Fuchs, Thomas, Choudhury, Barnes, Under, Iheanacho. And I’m being kind to Schmeichel, Justin, Evans & Praet!

Need to beef up the midfield and play JJ in one of the WB/FB roles. 

Thomas and Kelechi are doing fine. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Your right, I do only watch English football. Its the only league that I can justify spending time of my life watching. 

So in other words...... you have absolutely no idea how good or bad any other league is because you don't watch it? 

I'm not really sure what you are basing your opinion on?