Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Braga A Match thread

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

We beat these 4 nil at home. If we weren't playing like the blind and crippled we'd be winning by the same margin tonight. These are not good, just better than us tonight.

So, you are basing your opinion of the entire league on 2 games by one team? 

1 minute ago, M0901 said:

I must be watching a different game, he’s kept us in it. Plenty of mistakes, I can’t think of more than one in that half.

It’s just something about him that’s always bugged me. I often covers things up by making a few big saves. 

Not disputing he’s kept the score down, but his distribution made it 2-1 and it so often puts us in trouble. 

• Thanks 1

Playing the ball in the wrong end of the field. Time to push back and press harder. Barnes showing some anger.

Under can be a real bastard to play against. We can win this.

4 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Too many underperforming: Albrighton, Fuchs, Thomas, Choudhury, Barnes, Under, Iheanacho. And I’m being kind to Schmeichel, Justin, Evans & Praet!

Need to beef up the midfield and play JJ in one of the WB/FB roles. 

We are playing 541 with the 5 being 3 full backs, a winger and a single centre back, though.