Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Braga A Match thread

10 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

With the greatest of respect, without looking at the league table, I bet you couldn't name more than two other teams in the Portuguese league and even then, I'd bet my mortgage you name Porto and Sporting Lisbon.

Ah sorry, didn't realise Wolves couldn't beat them, that changes everything, sorry Brendan.

Portugal are a good footballing nation.  To dismiss Braga as mid-Championship level is plain ignorant.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Walkers said:

This sounds like a fun game, ill have a go without cheating of course

Team        
Belenenses SAD        
Benfica        
Boavista        
Braga        
Famalicão        
Farense        
Gil Vicente        
Marítimo        
Moreirense        
Nacional        
Paços de Ferreira        
Portimonense        
Porto        
Rio Ave        
Santa Clara        
Sporting CP        
Tondela        
Vitória de Guimarães Guimarães

I always play with Rio Ave any FM manager game cool name

Need to take off albrighton as he's getting absolutely rinsed down that right hand side. However he's not received any support from under.

We also need someone who can receive the ball in midfield and be able to spin on the half turn. We've not done that once this half.

Finally we have no threat or running in behind to stretch their defence.

Address those matters and we can get back in this 

• Like 2

It's average at very best. 

The only good thing has been our limited pressing up the field to make them in to making mistakes. Other than that it's lacking so much creativity. Nothing in the middle, Praet not getting on the ball and our wing backs have very few options. 

We need a spark for sure. Maddison, Youri or Vardy to come on. Or all 3. 

Just now, murphy said:

Portugal are a good footballing nation.  To dismiss Braga as mid-Championship level is plain ignorant.

Perhaps so, dont take it personally,  it was probably just a silly comment by me (most are which is why I'm sat at home and not on the touch line)