Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Seagrave Training Centre

1 hour ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Had to laugh at the woooooooooah as Wes entered the building lol 

I was in stiches too! But I also think it's really charming and endearing! Letting the club captain be the one to go through the door first and it also gave a real sense of camaraderie too. We have no idea what it's like to be among the group of players themselves, but it would be to the fans benefit if the guys get on with one another. It did honestly seem like many of them are excited to use the new facility, so long may that continue!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

I was in stiches too! But I also think it's really charming and endearing! Letting the club captain be the one to go through the door first and it also gave a real sense of camaraderie too. We have no idea what it's like to be among the group of players themselves, but it would be to the fans benefit if the guys get on with one another. It did honestly seem like many of them are excited to use the new facility, so long may that continue!

Yes, agree. I’d never given it any thought about them entering it for the first time but it was lovely to let big Wes go first. I think they were buzzing, it must be really exciting to be part of as you’d feel that the team you play for is really going places and imagine being a young player like Thomas just breaking into the team, you’d really feel like you were onto something good.

I’m expecting them to role man u over 5-0 now. lol :scarf:

• Haha 1

Aw their faces! How excited did they all look. Loved seeing all the photos and videos. What a team, what team spirit and a massive boost for them all. Love the idea of them all staying there together Christmas day especially for the players with no family in this country or nearby. Now go and smash Utd boys 🥰

2 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

jeez - anybody else think the club are promoting this new training ground too much?  talk about overkill, WE GET IT!

It's Christmas! Enough of the bah humbug!

This is the biggest investment the owners have made into the club since they got here, and it's currently quite literally the best Training Academy for football in the entire world! Sure over time others will come along that will be better, such as the new PSG one, but this is a real statement of intent from the owners and our club. If anything they *should* be publicising it as much as possible, after all we want all of those potential transfer targets to be looking at that academy and thinking "wow!"

Last season during the winter window we signed... Ryan Bennet. Perhaps the new Academy might get us some slightly better options!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

This is the biggest investment the owners have made into the club since they got here, and it's currently quite literally the best Training Academy for football in the entire world! Sure over time others will come along that will be better, such as the new PSG one, but this is a real statement of intent from the owners and our club. If anything they *should* be publicising it as much as possible, after all we want all of those potential transfer targets to be looking at that academy and thinking "wow!"

Last season during the winter window we signed... Ryan Bennet. Perhaps the new Academy might get us some slightly better options!

I was being sarcastic

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

jeez - anybody else think the club are promoting this new training ground too much?  talk about overkill, WE GET IT!

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

And there were those complaining of a lack of communication....which is where I interpreted Bats comment going....

8 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Has anyone mentioned that Brendan’s got a turtle neck on. 100% just become a better manager 

big wes and kasp gone for the dad look, the yoofs are trying to hard to be fashionistas

Youri, Fuchs, and tim and Dennis wearing what can only be pulled off in European farm towns 

then you’ve got mendy, Ricardo, little wes and Hamza about to drop the best album of 2021

Some of the worst most expensive tracksuits you will ever see as well.

Good summary 👍

• Like 1