Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Seagrave Training Centre

22 hours ago, JJS84 said:

i watched the release video yesterday and forwarded it to two friends, and mentioned, that all 3 of us went to the first game that the Thai's and sousa were in charge for, palace away, and we were 3-0 down at half time. if someone had walked up to me and said don't sweat, it over the next 10 years we'd win league titles, see some on the best players in Europe play in that blue shirt, play in European competitions and it all culminate with the completion of a state of the art training facility that very well may be the best in Europe if not the world! i'd have laughed my self silly, then had that person committed! 

The transformation of the club is nothing short of unbelievable! Vichai and Top have shown what passion and drive can do when you genuinely believe that something can be achieved and they deserve huge, huge credit for this facility and the wider success. i know that's not new news.

i read a previous post about teams coming up and 'staying in their lane' and not rocking the boat as it were. But those two have changed and continue to change and challenge the landscape of the established clubs, and its just brilliant to be able to say this is our club, and to see those posts from other teams fans wishing they had owners like ours. i love this club.

Worst thing about that Palace game was being stuck on the coach back for like 6 hours because of an oil spill on the motorway! 

37 minutes ago, Peckfortonfox said:

Who are the 2 lads behind kel and ayoze?

34 minutes ago, foxestalkisfullofidiots said:

One is Luke Thomas...can't work the other one out, maybe a young GK, he looks taller than everyone else

26 minutes ago, OadbyBlue said:

I thought it was Evans, just at a weird angle 

24 minutes ago, foxestalkisfullofidiots said:

I thought that at first but I think it's the young polish goalkeeper

23 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Young polish keeper, storalyck of something similar ?

I think the tall one is a keeper. He's got goalie gloves in his hand. Could well be Jakub Stolarczyk.

I don't think the short one is Thomas. Doesn't look like him. Don't know who that is.

5 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I think the tall one is a keeper. He's got goalie gloves in his hand. Could well be Jakub Stolarczyk.

I don't think the short one is Thomas. Doesn't look like him. Don't know who that is.

It is Thomas, if you look on Instagram there is a clearer picture of Like Thomas and he's wearing the same coat

Screenshot_20201224-143024~2.png

Edited by foxestalkisfullofidiots
  • Like 1

The first reveal video was emotional. But only with the sound on. Turn it off and you’re essentially looking at possible spa resorts.

It looks great. A great help to compete with transfers. I’d love to spend time there. Ain’t a bad work environment, that.

• Like 1

Looked like january sales at the doors in Harrods .

Hope they will be in for a couple of hours in the morning keep em off the salmon canapes and chardonnay ,light lunch and batter Man U  boxing day(apparently named due to boxes of gifts given to staff/poor folk  back in the day)

After that as far as Im concerned they can go party .

54 minutes ago, foxestalkisfullofidiots said:

It is Thomas, if you look on Instagram there is a clearer picture of Like Thomas and he's wearing the same coat

Screenshot_20201224-143024~2.png

I stand corrected. That other one really doesn't look like him. He looks blond and pretty short in that. And his face looks completely different. He looks a bit like Eminem or that bloke out the Arctic Monkeys in it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I stand corrected. That other one really doesn't look like him. He looks blond and pretty short in that. And his face looks completely different. He looks a bit like Eminem or that bloke out the Arctic Monkeys in it

I thought the same lol, I think that GK is making him look really short haha

• Like 1

https://www.lcfc.com/news/1950709/leicester-citys-spectacular-new-training-ground-the-numbers

Leicester City’s Spectacular New Training Ground: The Numbers

7 – buildings in total, including the King Power Centre and Sports Turf Academy.

21,593 – the number of new trees and conifers planted across the site, to aid an abundance of natural wildlife.

1.5M – litres of water stored on site for irrigation of all pitches, which will be recycled through irrigation lines stretching 9km in total.

30 – bedrooms provided for the overnight stays of players and football staff.

7,140 – tonnes of grass seed used to give life to the array of pitches.

185,000 – bricks used in the formation of the seven buildings and surrounding structures.

200 – televisions installed throughout the centre’s various buildings, including in conference rooms, offices, bedrooms and recreational areas.

86,000m2 – seeds planted in ‘off pitch’ areas to provide a safe habitat for indigenous wildlife.

21 – playing surfaces in total, including 14 full-size pitches.

4 – new attenuation ponds installed for rainwater control and to support flora and fauna.

11,261m2 – floor space in The Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Building.

18,548 – new climbers and shrubs planted throughout the training ground’s land.

1,121m2 – Terrazzo flooring, which consists of chips of marble, quartz, granite and glass.

600m2 – raised planters for the growth of herbs and vegetables.

75,000 – tonnes of rootzone (highly versatile soil) applied to all grass pitches.

2 – show pitches for use in selected matches by the Development Squad, Academy and LCFC Women.

499 – seats available for the general public and visiting media on the main, floodlit show pitch.

1,780 tonnes – of steel for structural frames on each of the buildings across the site.

525m2 – timber decking on balconies to the south of The Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Building.

313,000m3 – earth moved across the build process, with 95 per cent being retained and reutilised throughout the campus to limit environmental impact.

450 – below-ground drainage runs, alongside two on-site waste treatment plants.

700m2 – porcelain tiling utilised across three observational balconies, including the first team players’ recreational garden.

9 – holes on a private golf course, for use by players and staff.

185 – the size of the entire complex, in acres.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, dynamark said:

Looked like january sales at the doors in Harrods .

Hope they will be in for a couple of hours in the morning keep em off the salmon canapes and chardonnay ,light lunch and batter Man U  boxing day(apparently named due to boxes of gifts given to staff/poor folk  back in the day)

After that as far as Im concerned they can go party .

From what I gather they will be training, then allowed home for several hours before coming back to stay over in the on site accommodation, Rodgers wants them all 100% focused for the early kick off on Boxing Day. This was the plan a few weeks ago anyway.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

From what I gather they will be training, then allowed home for several hours before coming back to stay over in the on site accommodation, Rodgers wants them all 100% focused for the early kick off on Boxing Day. This was the plan a few weeks ago anyway.

Hope so. That would give us a real advantage over a utd that were playing away 18 hours ago. Big week ahead.

• Like 1