Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton (H) - Match Thread

5 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Looked off to me!  That's why the should give the sticker 15cm leeway 

Leeway wouldn't solve anything - it would just move the point that they look at. It would be very difficult to measure with the tech they're using, as well.

Wow! 3-0! Haha! Missed it. Was it another JJ assist?

• Like 1

Tactical switch changed things massively - went from 3-5-2 to 4-4-1-1 and swapped Justin and Albrighton on the flanks. Maddison got more into the game playing in a free role, with Justin dominating the right side from full back. 

Maddison will get a lot of plaudits but what a performance from Justin. Man of the season so far.

3 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Because you went out of your way to imagine a negative outcome, went to the bother of inventing and photoshopping a fake tweet. All before a ball had been kicked. 

And Leicester have gone and ruined it for you by playing well and going 3-0 

Bloody hell Les I know, i'll never get those 30 seconds of my life back will I? Funny how you're coming out with this now and not 25mins into a drab half.

Great first half great to see the real James Maddison back and doing what he does best, Magical second goal JJ  Bossing the Right the lads improving so much wonder now if Brendan will make a change or two to rest some for Wednesday night?

COME ON YOU MARVELLOUS FOXES !!💙🦊💙🦊💙🦊💙🦊💙🦊💙🦊💙🦊💙