Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton (H) - Match Thread

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

I hope all the pre match moaners are suitably embarrassed by their comments. 

Maddison's 2nd was Mahrezesque, you might as well give him goal of the month now. 

They will just spend their time sharpening their knives for the next slip up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

To be fair to the “humble pie” brigade... the formation we started with isn’t the one that’s resulted in us destroying Brighton in the space of 20 mins....

This. I'm not 'Brodge out' but if he didn't change the formation we would be playing the catch up game in the second half.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Bloody hell Les I know, i'll never get those 30 seconds of my life back will I? Funny how you're coming out with this now and not 25mins into a drab half.

Are you watching the same game??? At no time has this been a drab game.

• Like 1

You're welcome ladies and gents. I make a coffee and have a quick game on fifa and it turns out Rodgers has changed formation before the kettles boiled! 

Sounds very positive since we sacked off that awful formation. Looks like Maddison has found his shpunken! That 3rd was class

Fair play to Rodgers for changing up the system. We looked vulnerable and static before switching to a back four.  JJ has been sublime, best game I have seen in a Foxes shirt, what a young player he is! Shout out to Ayoze, Kasper, Vards and Madders - all of them stood out to me in the first half.

I know we have Everton in a few days but man, I'd love to unleash Under and Barnes at Brighton in the middle of the second half...

1 minute ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Using the same logic: 

funny how you were gleefully imagining use struggle even before the first whistle and not when we actually were 

Genuinely amusing how you've taken offence to a light hearted fake tweet. Those 30 seconds were worth it for rattling your cage so hard.

• Like 2