Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton (H) - Match Thread

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

I don’t agree with the line up, but it’s good enough to get the job done. Cmon boys! 

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Like it was good enough against Fulham, Villa, West ham, very nearly came unstuck against Sheff Utd. Got hammered at an injury ravaged Liverpool. Its clearly not good enough.

8 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Erm, we switched to 4 at the back after about 20 minutes when it was still 0-0. Keep up lol

Lol where did I mention formation 

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Why? We were filth until he changed system, we have been abysmal with 5 at the back at home to dog shit like this. We've lost 2 games under Rodgers at home with 4 at the back to crap teams in nearly 2 years. 

So Rodgers did something right? His ego didn't stop him? 

What a first half. 

JJ has been quality down the right. 
Maddison is looking a lot better and we’re playing some good flowing football. 

please don’t sit back on it the 2nd half. 
keep playing like we are I think there’s more goals to come 

1 minute ago, Bezzanator89 said:

If I were Ricardo, I would be contemplating having to sit on the bench, even when fit. JJ is looking excellent this season.

You could actually play them both. Ricardo at RM.

5 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

I know. Just find it hard to believe that @Ric Flair hasn’t seen him play well at right back for us before. He’s been great majority of the season when played in that position. Although, he hasn’t played there as much. 

Name me some games that he's played well there please in a back 4?

Just now, volpeazzurro said:

Did he not change formation to 4 at the back and put Maddison in his right position though? Nevertheless it has to be good whatever our opinions doesn't it.

You are correct

BR - the person YOU said would not win the game, made the change necessary to put us in a great position to.......win the game 

anyways, Im giving you a hard time.  today is turning out to be a great day !

• Like 1