Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Crystal Palace (A) - Match Thread

God I hate Tielemans. He strolls around like he’s the best player in the school football team and doesn’t realise you actually have to graft in the Premier League. He’s too casual, clearly overweight, and thinks he can get by on a decent pass every 3-4 matches

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

We need panning for this. It's been there on a plate and we've totally passed it up.

I don’t believe you. A chance to move to within a point of the top and we throw it away?! I won’t have it. Doesn’t sound anything like us.

1 minute ago, matty98 said:

When you're at the angle Zaha was at, it's poor to get beaten at your near post.

It wasn't unstoppable but I'll say it again.

Imagine the save that would have been needed. People would be saying it was class. Instead it's gone in and it's apparently a mistake. How does that add up?

Just now, jim5000 said:

God I hate Tielemans. He strolls around like he’s the best player in the school football team and doesn’t realise you actually have to graft in the Premier League. He’s too casual, clearly overweight, and thinks he can get by on a decent pass every 3-4 matches

Lol

• Like 1

Rodgers has to take the blame for this. You can’t select that many average players and expect a positive result. Start your strongest team and bring them off if your winning. 

praet, choudury, Mendy, Perez, iheanacho,  are all not good enough to be starting let alone all in the same starting 11. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Vardy cant even get a rest. 

Its worrisome .

It’s because Nacho isn’t the player Brendan thinks he is maybe send him on loan to build his confidence today he looks like a lad who asked for an Xbox for Christmas and got a Rubik’s cube instead!