Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Crystal Palace (A) - Match Thread

Just now, M0901 said:

Rodgers didn’t miss Kelechis two great chances and make the most of the first half dominance did he or am I mistaken?

No but he chose to not only start, but keep on a player that is atrocious. 

Instead of 90 minutes to win this game, we have 30 and need twice as many goals.

• Like 1

We've got a real problem because Nacho' isn't able to do what we need him to do. And our team but more importantly other teams obviously know it. He's NO threat. We simply can't rely on him. And we can't play Vardy every game, especially when games are stacked like they have been this season. BR has no other options. This is it. Other than moving Perez centrally what do we do? The winter transfer window isn't ideal but I fear we really need to find some kind of target. 

Why is it that every time teams around us drop points, Brendan decides to be a complete clown and play some stupid setup. He is a total clown at times and will never win anything outside of Scotland with this shit mentality. 

Just now, Nod.E said:

Imagine the save that would have stopped that going in. You'd be calling it world class.

Good power at close range. Luck of the draw sometimes as to whether it hits your body or an outstretched arm.

Tielemans is more at fault than Kasper there.

I wouldn't be calling a keeper covering their near post a 'world class' save.

The thing is, with Palace conceding 10 in the last two every fvcker knows that Palace would have started slowly, keen to stay in the game and nothing more.  We should have started with a full team, and hooked players if we found ourselves a couple in front.  You don't do it the other way round!  Its comical management 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

At this point he owes us 2 goals from this match alone let alone all the other games we've lost goals trying to blood him. Short of randomly becoming the premier league top goalscorer he threatened to be for 6 months at Man City can he ever really redeem himself?

Show some ambition and get Vardy on before they make us pay for all those spurned opportunities I say. 🙏

Every other player could score 5 own goals and I would still blame this on Nacho. Should have been game over at half time! Time to move on and search for another striker

• Like 2